5️⃣7️⃣

Jungkook droving with tzuyu beside him, wanting to send tzuyu to her house first and then he will going back to his house for tonight. He worried if jungwon will say he ignore him again. That's why he will did this.

Tzuyu keep glancing to him and clearing her throat too as if she want to say something to him.

"What is it??" He suddenly ask as he know that she must want to say something to him.

"Ermmm.... Can you just stay at my house and move from that house? You can bring jungwon too!" She suddenly said makes he immediately pressing the brake pads of the car, making the car stopping in sudden. Luckily the road was empty and didn't have another car behind him!

"Yah! Carefull!" She hit his arm as she also in shock and panic when he brake the car in sudden. He fake a cough and continue to driving again with a gulp and looks really nervous. Its not that he doesn't like but......

Yeah, what if jungwon feel being 'ignore'

Or even Tzuyu the one that feel being 'ignore' ???

"A-are you serious? I-im staying at your house with junngwon too?" He ask again as she nodding aggressively with her excited face. She just want to be with him all the time. That's why!

"E-ermmm... A-alright then.. Right now, we will go to meet jungwon first and i will tell him okay?" He give a tint smile while glancing to her as she grinning and nodding her head before hugging his arm. His smile never faded while driving, letting she hugging him and feeling those warmth of her.

After for a while driving, they finally in front of his house building, as she letting his arm and look at his face. He turn his body facing her, and smiling before caressing her cheek.

"I will go and talk to him okay? Stay still here and don't go anywhere!" He said sternly as she nodding and smiling makes her nose scrunch earning a chuckled from him. He then get out from the car, walking to his house to meet jungwon.

He knock onto the door of his house, didn't hear anything nor receiving any respond from jungwon or taehyung makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh did they stay at sana's house?" He asking himself then walking down to sana's house and knocking onto the house as tzuyu also in weird seeing him knocking onto that girl house.

Suddenly the door of sana's house open, revealing sana who slightly shock when seeing jungkook was the one that coming here. Tzuyu in the other side quickly get out from the car, walking towards him.

"Oh sana-ah. Where is jungwon?" He ask and tzuyu suddenly approach him, hugging his arm, purposely to show this off towards sana. Jungkook look at her and give a tint smile makes sana sighing deeply.

"Wait, i will call for him." Sana said and then get inside her house again, calling for jungwon.

"Why did you come here? Just stay inside the car." Jungkook said as Tzuyu pouting and shooking her head, showing her cuteness.

"I dont want! That girl will flirty with you again!" She said makes jungkook sighing amd shooking his head of how jealous she is in whatever he did!

Before he could even talk more, jungwon appeared in front of the door with a tint smile.

"Hyung!"

"Jungwon-ah, I want to talk with you for a while?" He ask, as jungwon nodding with his eyes look at tzuyu who slightly smiling and hugging his hyung's arm. He doesn't hate this and tried to accept this with his open heart.

Jungkook looked at tzuyu and broking her hug at his arm before holding her hand.

"Can you get inside the car first? I will go later hm?" He said with a tint smile as tzuyu thinking for a while and just following his instruction ; go to the car.

Jungkook smiling a little seeing how her attitude obviously change towards him and he then grab jungwon's shoulder, dragging him to the bench. They take a sit on the bench before jungkook facing him.

"Jungwon-ah, erm... I dont know if you will agree or not but.... will you follow me to Mrs Chou Tzuyu house? We will stay there. The three of us. Can you?" He ask makes jungwon slightly gasped but know what jungkook means ; which is he want jungwon and tzuyu become a good friend and partner!

Jungwon sighing deeply and can't help but to agree this. He want his hyung to happy too and not like what he did before.

"Hmmmm can. If that what hyung want." Jungwon said and grinning a little makes jungkook raising his eyebrows and in dibelief.

"Really???! Thankyou jungwon-ah for understand me." Jungkook said and hugging jungwon first before grabbing his hand and stood up from the bench.

"Lets go! We will  stay there start from tonight!"

"B-but.... o-our things? Shirt and others?" Jungwon ask.

"just take a little of them right now and tomorrow i will move out all of our things again to her house and we will officially stay there.  Okay???"

Jungwon nodded makes jungkook smiling widely, can't hide his feelings anymore. He's that happy having jungwon and tzuyu and staying together just like a big family. He have another goals for his life too : which is marrying her.