4️⃣7️⃣

Jungkook then slowly getting inside his house with a really deep breath. He walking inside as his eyes quickly catch Jungwon who sitting at the corner of the house while hugging his knee. When jungkook get inside the house, jungwon immediately look up, with his unsatisfied face and crying too.

"Jungwon-ah, should we talk? Please?" Jungkook ask softly, wanting to reach for his hand but jungwon even yank his hand away and stood up madly. Jungkook gasped and staring onto him blankly.

"I HATE YOU HYUNG!!!!! YOU DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!" Jungwon shout with his reddened face, looks really angry and hating jungkook so much.

"Jungwon-ah..." He calling for him again, as jungwon throwing all of his books, and taking his bag as if he want to moved away from this house. Jungkook then quickly grabbing his arm, blocking onto his actions but jungwon still being stubborn by pushing him and shouting uncontrollably.

Jungwon right now looks like a crazy boy who lose his mind.

"FREAKING GO AWAY HYUNG!!!!"

"YOU SHOULD ONLY BELONG TO ME!!!!"

"AND LOOK NOW, YOU EVEN LEAVING ME AND GO TO THAT WOMAN!"

With that shouts and heat words that getting out from jungwon, jungkook getting much more in anger, his feelings that he hold before this towards jungwon finally bursting and leaking out. He sick of this! He fucking sick.

He pulling jungwon's body roughly, throwing him makes jungwon hit the wall and falling to the floor roughly as jungwon hissed in pain. Jungkook then glaring to him with his chest raising up and down in really really mad - just like he was in mad to the man that slapping tzuyu before. He's that mad until he forgot that jungwon is her brother and pain because of his actions.

"YOU FUCKING SHUT UP!!!! HUH? YOU SAID IM BELONG TO YOU?! FUCKING NO JEON JUNGWON! IM BELONG TO MYSELF!!!! I WANT MY HAPPINESS TOO! OKAY FINE!! IM YOUR BROTHER AND SHOULD PROTECT AND TAKING CARE OF YOU ! BUT!!! YOU ALSO SHOULD KNOW THAT IM FUCKING SICK OF ALL OF THIS."

Jungkook shout really really loudly, glaring with his reddened and teary eyes. He already hold this for a long time!

Jungwon gasped.

He only could staring blankly towards jungkook. Too afraid, and too shocked of what jungkook said right now.

Then does hyung taking care of me before this because he's in force?

Jungwon thought in his mind with his tears rolling down onto his cheeks through his blank widened eyes.

"IM SICK WHEN MOM ALWAYS PUTTING YOU FIRST AS IF IM NOT HER SON. IM SICK WHEN YOU SAID YOU OWN ME AS IF IM YOUR BABYSITTER, BODY GUARD AND NOTHING LIKE YOUR BROTHER. IM SICK TOO WHEN I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HAVING FUN IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I KEEP THINKING THAT I WANT TO BE A BEST SON FOR MOM BY DOING WHAT SHE WANT WHICH IS TAKING CARE OF YOU GREATLY. IM SICK JUNGWON. IM SICK. I WANT TO HAVE MY HAPPINESS TOO. WHICH IS WITH HER. PLEASE."

Jungkook's knee getting weak and he fall, kneeling in front of jungwon while bursting into a heavy cries. he whimpers, sniffing and crying really really hard.

"Please let me have her too." He mumbled and look up makes his teary eyes meets with jungwon's teary eyes too.

"Let her get inside our life and we will live together hm? I want both. You and her. Please?" Jungkook talk again with his cracked voices. Jung won didn't even talk because he's too stunned hearing all of this. Before anything else could happen, Sana and Taehyung suddenly barged inside the house with their eyes widened and mouth hang open.

"Jungkook-ah! Jungwon-ah!" Taehyung rush to jungkook while sana towards jungwon. Taehyung hold jungkook, pulling his arm to make jungkook standing up again.

Taehyung look at Sana, as if he was giving a sign to her to bring jungwon out. Sana only give him a little nod.

"Let's go with noona okay jungwon-ah."She dragging him away and leaving the two of them as Jungkook one more time bursting into tears. Taehyung quickly hugging him, calming him down and could feel how big jungkook's responsibility and challenge is.

Finally, a big war happened between this two siblings. The war that a big brother already hold for a long time towards his little brother.