4️⃣5️⃣

In the morning, the clothes that scattered on the floor being a witness that something happened last night between them. They still sleeping soundly, wrapping together under the blanket that only showing their bare shoulder. He still hugging her as she was sleeping on his chest nicely.

His eyes slowly open with a deep growl escaped his mouth, rubbing his eyes while his mind immediately remember what happened last night. He look down, seeing she was sleeping on his chest, hugging him tightly makes he gulping out of sudden. The thought about jungwon quickly running inside his mind.

"Oh god....." He mumbled and touching his temples. He freaking forgot about jungwon last night! Ugh!!!

He slowly move her head away from him, placing it on the pillow slowly and staring onto her for a while with a tint smile before doing his quick morning routine and putting his outfit again. He fix his hair a little and before he going out from her room, his eyes keep wanting to see her.

He sighing and walk towards the bed again, sitting beside her and staring deeply onto her peaceful beautiful sleeping figure.

His lips curled into a wide smile as he quickly shook his head. He then lean closer to her, and stroking her hair away from her face.

"Tzuyu-ah...."

She didn't respond onto his call.

"Tzuyu baby..." He whispered again, tapping her cheek with his finger lightly as she finally whined and shooking her head as if she was saying that she dont want to wake up.

He chuckled a little and pinching her cheeks.

"I will going back first to check on Jungwon, then we will meet again later hm? Okay?" He ask as she quickly open her eyes widely with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Tched jungwon jungwon jungwon." She frown and pulling the blanket above her body before turning her back towards him - She didn't facing him. He sighing and scooted closer to her, holding her shoulder to make she turning her body and facing him again.

She didn't look into his eyes at all! Oh this is how she being clingy huh?!

"Im sorry but Please? You know what is my problems right? I swear, this will gonna end soon. So... Stay still beside me and let me handle this by myself okay?" He said while grabbing her hand, caressing it with his thumb. She didn't response nor talk to him but just look at him blankly.

He give a tint smile and raising his eyebrows.

"I will call you later."

He said and then lean closer towards her ear.

"Thankyou for last night." He whispered before placing a quick peck on her cheek, and then stood up from the bed. He smiling again and slightly waving his hand then walking out from her house, wanting to meet jungwon. He know this might be something wrong happen, but.... he need to do this right?

What will happened to him?

Does jungwon know what happened between jungkook and tzuyu?

Does their relationship will be alright?