3️⃣2️⃣

After Jungkook finish doing his night routine and going out from the bathroom, he see that she already laying down on Jungwon's place to sleeping that placed on the floor.

"Yah! Who said you will sleep here?! Stand up! I will send you back! The rain already stop!" He quickly went to her and grabbing her hand, forcing her to stand up.

"I don't want! You're the one that bringing me back!"

"But i don't say that you will sleep here! Stand up!!" He gathering his energy to make she stand up by pulling her hand.

"Argh its hurt its hurt! I don't want!!!" She wriggled her arms and push him makes he stepping backwards and glaring onto her deeply. He clenching his jaw, running his hair through his hair and sighing deeply. She's too stubborn and annoying!

"Yah Jungkook-ah!!!" Taehyung suddenly shouting from outside makes jungkook eyes widened and mouth hang open.

"Shhh...." He grinding his teeth and glaring to tzuyu first before running out from the house. He open the door roughly and quickly closed it too by kicking it roughly.

"Yah!" Taehyung shout in shocked of this aggressive behaviour of him in open and closing the door just now.

"O—ohhh Hyung!" He scratching his head and looking straight onto his eyes. Taehyung could see how his eyes trembling in afraid.

"What the—"

"Argh hyung!" Jungkook quickly wrapping his arm around taehyung's shoulder and walking with him to the stairs that going down towards Sana and her mother's house.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in really weird.

"Like this...... Erm the electric is cut off in the house! So i think... You and jungwon should sleep at Sana's house first. Can you? About me, its okay. Im okay and I will handle this. Okay? Tell Jungwon to stay there and don't cone here until i call him tomorrow. And you too! Its hot and im worried if you two will uncomfortable." He said full with stutter and also nervous.

He know this excuse is such a lame and stupid excuse but he need to do no matter what! To avoid from taehyung and also jungwon know that He was with Chou Tzuyu.

Taehyung squinting his eyes and pointing his index finger towards jungkook's face.

"I could see—-"

"Okay good night! Take care of Jungwon too and say sorry to Sana's mom! Dont worried about me!" Jungkook cut taehyung's words, push taehyung to make he stepping down and go to Sana and her mom's house.

Jungkook then sighing in relief when taehyung finally gone. He wiping his sweats on his forehead before taking a step inside his house again.

Aish... This girl always giving me a trouble!

He thought with a deep sigh when seeing she was smirking and raising her eyebrows towards him.

PS: More guys?! 🤪😂