2️⃣6️⃣

At the weekend day, Jungkook was having a small talk with jungwon about moving out again in order to let jungwon going to school again. After all those talk, of course jungwon is agree to move out. In addiction, he already knew Sana for a long time as jungkook's bestfriend.

But yeah, not a 'bestfriend' actually, only a workmate? Jungkook not that open up and not that close to her! He's treat her formally and same as others.

"Hyung, you bring jungwon with you first, im gonna clean this house for a while. I will go there soon!" Jungkook said makes taehyung nodding to him before walking away with jungwon. Yes, Taehyung will live together with them at the rooftop house that sana mentioned before. Its just like a two small house ; sana and her mom staying at the beneath, jungkook, jungwon and taehyung will staying at the rooftop.

Jungkook then get inside his house again, cleaning and taking the books and other small things that he want to carry with him to the next new house. This is sad, but this is his life. Moving everytime and doesn't have a permanent house.

His actions who taking the books from the shelf suddenly become froze when seeing a paper bag that still he kept. Its from her ; a paper bag which is he hide from jungwon because of her crazy notes inside. He slowly take it, open it slowly too before reading the notes again.

Meet me again, bring your little brother too and i will give my autograph. ^^

Jungwoon ah, Noona will give you an autograph if you bring your brother to meet me again okay! We will meet soon!

That's the note from her makes he thinking of what she said to him before this which is ; she like him. She want him and she will make sure she get him.

Ahh... Are you serious when you telling that to me that day..?

He suddenly thinking.

"Ah whatever. If she serious or not, i can't having a relationship with anyone. I can't." He shook his head aggressively and folded the paper bag again, keeping it inside one of the book. He then taking all the books, another small things of jungwon and also his's, putting it inside a big beg.

He then grab it, taking a look around the house for a last time before sighing and walking to exit the house. When he stepping out from the house, his feet froze on the spot and his eyebrows furrowed.

Tzuyu was sitting on the bench, in front of the house.

"Oh hi love!" She smiling widely, waving her hands before standing up, walking closer to him who still staring onto her coldly and blankly.

"What are you doing here? Please stop meeting me and please don't coming for me again." He staring straightly into her eyes as she just raising her eyebrows, showing those empty eyes but still, her heart slightly hurting hearing this.

"I don't want and i want to meet you!" She slightly raising her voices, glaring towards him deeply.

"Chou Tzuyu!!! Okay fine! Even though you like me, i wont like you! I don't like you so please!!! Get off and stop meeting me. We are nothing!" He also raising his voices, telling her that he really serious that he doesn't like her. He's hurting too. He being a hypocrite and coward guy again. He's hiding his feelings and letting himself in pain AGAIN.

"I won't and i don't want!! You're a coward jungkook! Is it good being a coward and hypocrite man just like you did to me 10 years ago?! You fucking leave me alone in that house! As expected, you never change! Hypocrite and coward." She said sternly and glaring onto him deeply making he slightly gasped and heart thumping crazily.

His eyes widened, staring onto her blankly and in disbelief.

So its true? She's that girl?

He asking himself again again and again. No wonder why she really that familiar to him. She's that girl. She's freaking that girl who he leave 10 years ago in that kidnappers house!

He gulping as she could see how his eyes glassy and trembling. He's in afraid, blaming himself, disappointed and regret too. She could see all of his feelings in those pair doe eyes of him. She could see that he want to going out from this pain life of him, he want to have fun and being happy. But he still act like he's okay. He's hiding himself.

His feelings and his actions didn't match.

His feelings ; he's in pain. He want happiness and fun. He want to going out from all of this.

His actions: He's okay. He happy being like this even though he's not. He's fine.

Its all because of his 'duty' from his mother to taking of jungwon and also put his priorities towards jungwon.

"Yes, Im a coward. Im a hypocrite. Then go, and stop meeting me." He said with his slight cracked voices before he walking passing her, leaving her alone standing in front of the house just like that. She tched and smirking sarcastically of this attitudes and behaviours of him. He still want to defend himself, still want to hide and don't want to going out from his own trap.

That is his problems ; he know he's trapping inside a dark spaces but still want to defend, staying and stay still inside those dark spaces. Jeon jungkook.