3️⃣6️⃣

The next day, Jungkook going to his work with the most heavy feelings ever. A words from jungwon yesterday makes he realize that he can't getting tzuyu. Its hurting him so bad.

He doing his works with the thought of her, zoning out thinking of her and totally blank. His mind full of her. Tzuyu tzuyu and tzuyu.

"Its seem like someone thinking about someone else and not doing his work properly hm?" Mr.Park suddenly approach jungkook who cleaning the hospital counter while zoning out. His eyes fixed onto the wall with his hands moving doing a work. He's zoning out right?

"Yes.... Im thinking about her...." Jungkook replied, still in his world of zoning out. He still doesn't realize and still didn't coming back to his sense right now. He will just blurting out what he was actually thinking!

Mr.Park chuckled and tapping jungkook's shoulder makes he flinched and finally coming to his sense. His eyes slightly widened and gulping when noticing that he already blurting those words just now about her. Luckily its Mr.Park. Not tzuyu herself.

"O-oh M-Mr park. Im sorry." He bowing a little and rubbing his nape.

Suddenly, a girl that he adore and thought coming, walking towards them from afar. He keep staring onto her as she smirking when noticing this.

"Oh she's coming huh!" Mr. Park elbow jungkook's waist makes jungkook clearing his throat and acting like he doesn't care of her existence. Tzuyu then coming closer to jungkook and Mr. Park, giving him her sweet smile.

"Jungkook-ah... Let's going out.." She asking again as if what happened yesterday was not happened between them. She don't want to give up. That's the best thing about her. Jungkook sighing and look at her lazily.

"I don't want. I have——"

"No. You can go jungkook-ah. Your shift almost end right? So i give you a permission to going out earlier." Mr.Park suddenly said as Mr Park actually understand why and what jungkook was doing. He must acting like he's hard to get right? Eventhough actually he want her.

Jungkook shot his head to Mr.Park and making a face to Mr.Park that he dont want this but Mr Park just grinning and nodding to him.

"Errr... emmm... No i can't. Mr Park must be false in talking." Jungkook said and want to grab Mr.Park hand but Mr.Park was fast enough to push jungkook.

"No. Mrs Chou Tzuyu. Yes You can take him. Go go. I don't mind at all." Mr. Park said as tzuyu smiling happily and grabbing jungkook's arm. She dragging him away as jungkook still looking onto Mr.Park in unsatisfied.

"Huh this love birds." Mr.Park mumbled with a wide smile plastered on his lips. He's happy when jungkook also happy and he also like when tzuyu seem much more different from before. Because of jungkook. Right?