4️⃣8️⃣

"Shhh... stop crying, Its okay. You did the best. I will talk to jungwon later hm? I know he will surely understand what you mean." Taehyung rubbing jungkook's back as jungkook slowly getting calm but still sniffing from his cries.

Jungkook then look at taehyung blankly, showing his sad, blank and shaky eyes makes taehyung giving him a tint smile - only to calm him down.

"Its okay... He will be okay. Don't worry about him, i will taking care of him and im sure you want to meet tzuyu back again right? So go, don't think about jungwon too much. She must already waiting for you." Taehyung said as jungkook gulping and biting his lip. He finally feel like he was free from all his sicks. His heart feels empty from all those pain after he releasing it all just now!

His lips slowly curled into a tint smile, and slightly nodding to taehyung.

"That's my man! Go! I will taking care about jungwon!" Taehyung slightly push jungkook's shoulder as jungkook giving him a frown and chuckled a little before wiping his tears. Why should he cry right? He's finally can feel the happiness. He finally can release all the pain that he hold before this inside him. Why should he cry? Right?

Jungkook then slowly nodding again and want to walk out fron the house but he glance to taehyung again.

"Please persuade him again hyung?" Jungkook said as taehyung smiling widely and nodding sweetly. With that, jungkook walk out from his own house, getting a taxi to going to her house.

Tzuyu in the other side was crossing her arms, sitting on the couch at the living room with her little pout, feels unsatisfied of what jungkook did to her. He will always talking about jungwon jungwon jungwon.

She tched and rolling her eyes when remember again that he leaving her because of jungwon this morning. She's not that she doesn't like jungwon but.... she want jungkook attention too.

"Always jungwon." She mumbled and pouting, wearing her sulky face. 

Suddenly, Mingyu getting inside her house as she quickly look at his direction, thinking that it was jungkook. But its not. It makes she pouting again and sighing deeply in disappointed.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! What's wrong with that face?!" Mingyu ask, taking a seat on the couch across to her.

She rolled her eyes and tched in annoyed.

"Its not your problems. Go away. I don't have any mood today." She look away and sighing again, showing mingyu that she's really that annoyed when it comes to him.

"What the hell this girl." Mingyu mumbled slowly, but its loud enough to makes tzuyu heard it.

"What the fuck are you saying?!" She ask, glaring deepky onto his face makes mingyu gulping and shooking his head aggressively.

"Who? Me? No nothing! I don't say anything." He said in nervous and quickly standing up from the couch, wanting to walk away but his feet froze when the door suddenly open, revealing jeon jungkook was raising his eyebrows.

Tzuyu quickly stood up, shot her head towards jungkook and immediately wearing her cute-sulky face. Mingyu look at jungkook and then to tzuyu. He's in freaking weird.

"What the hell.....?" He mumbled with his eyes widened.

"Don't tell me——"

"Yes, Im her boyfriend. So what?" Jungkook crossing his arms, walking closer towards them who was at the living room. Mingyu mouth hang open and quickly shooking his head.

"Crazy. Really crazy. Chou tzuyu?! Have a boyfriend? Fuck.."He quickly running away from the house, shutting the door with a loud slammed makes jungkook smirking a little in proud of himself.

Of course he proud of himself.

Finally, he can admit himself as her boyfriend. And finally he can even protect her or showing his feelings without hiding.