1️⃣8️⃣

Tzuyu getting inside her house, jump onto her bed with the most happy feelings ever. Her heart already fall for him and how she could see his face closer than usual just now, making she realize of how good looking he is. She shrieking and wriggling her feet, shouting onto the pillow in happiness before her phone beeping.

She tched and quickly sit up on the bed with a tint smile never faded from her lips.

From : Mingyu

His profile on the table beside your bed. Look at it, you ask me to find it right before this! I want an extra pay for this month!

Tzuyu tched and rolling her eyes and quickly throw her phone to the side then taking the paper on the table that mingyu mentioned just now. She slowly open, reading all jungkook's profile and information about him.

Name : Jeon Jungkook

Age : 27

Job : Currently a nurse.

Little brother : Jeon Jungwon

- Jungwon always being expel from school. Now, it's already his fifth school and also being expelled. Currenlty he didn't go to school.

- Jungkook had being kidnapped 10 years ago when he is 17 years old ( Found his name in police report under this case )

Her eyes widened, from excited turning into a darken and shocked. She never expect that he will be him. The same boy she meet before. No matter why she feels familiar and so do him. The scene and all the situation from 10 years ago running inside her mind again.

FLASHBACK START

He getting pushed inside the room with his both hands tied makes he stumbled down onto the floor. His breath already heavy, eyes watering and pooling with his head turning aggressively around before seeing another girl sitting at the corner of the room.

"Fucking shut up here or i will kill you two!" The kidnapper said before tying his both legs together too and leave the two of them together inside the locked room. Jungkook already panic and gulping hardly. His eyes trembling, showing how he in afraid.

Tzuyu who look at him blankly and looks much more calm as if she was staying here or being kidnapped for a long time already. Her cold face makes jungkook much more hesitate to approach.

He gulping again, looking around tried to search for something or a way to get out. He need to get out from here no matter what.

"It's useless. There is no way." She suddenly talk coldly as he quickly look at her and staring onto her for a while. She looks just like in his age range - 15-17 years old?

At night, he look at how she sleeping peacefully : as if she didn't get kidnapped by someone. She leaning her back onto the wall and sleeping while sitting.

He gulping a little and scooted his body to her, sitting beside her and still staring onto her. He's in weird seeing how she being this brave, not afraid and feeling nothing about being kidnapped. She's not a human or what?

Her eyebrows suddenly furrowed, she sniffing and slowly burst into tears when she in her sleep. That's make jungkook in panic again , afraid if the kidnappers will heard this noises.

"Shhh... It's okay. It's okay.." He whispered and resting his head on her shoulder, want to makes she feel warm and feeling accompanied by someone. He want to tell her that she's not alone. Yeah not alone. With that, without he knowing he fall asleep on her shoulder until morning.

FLASHBACK END.

She smirking sarcastically and throw the paper to the side. She really didn't expect this. He's that guy? Jeon Jungkook is the same guy that being kidnapped with her? No wonder why she feel something familiar with those eyes - eyes that telling he's hiding something, eyes that in afraid and looks really pure.

"This is our destiny jeon jungkook."