1️⃣1️⃣

"Chou Tzuyu!!!!!! Aishhhh look at what you already done!!!" Mingyu shout and walk back and forth, thinking this case gonna be a disaster! He then glare to tzuyu who sitting nicely on the couch while keep smirking, thinking about jungkook.

"Chou Tzuyu???!!!" Mingyu shout again, glaring deeply to his one and only boss that never care about her problems. She will just let it slide and however mingyu was the one that need to handle this!!!

"Just let it. I don't care." She said with her arms crossed onto her chest with a tint smirk plastered on her lips. Mingyu sighing in annoyed and take a sit beside her.

"You know what?! You will make the company's name looking bad because of your attitude!" Mingyu said while putting his mobile phone onto the table and look at her in his serious face expression.

"So what? Let it slide and stop talking about this or i will fired you. Better you go to the kitchen and clean up the blood on the floor. It's much more better than blabbering." She said makes mingyu's eyes widened.

"Blood??!! Fucking whose blood?! Are you sick?!"

"No. That guy's blood." She said blankly, without expression at all!

"Who?! That guy? yesterday's guy?! What the hell he come here?!"

Tzuyu suddenly smiling and look at mingyu, facing him with those smile showing to him makes mingyu really really in weird seeing this. Oh man, she never smile like this before.

"That's the matters. He's a nurse. So tomorrow let's go to the hospital."

Mingyu more in shocked!

"To meet your father?"

"No. To meet him." She give a wink before stood up and walk away to her room leaving mingyu stunned hearing this. She freaking want to go to the hospital only to meet him?! Oh god, she never go or step into that hospital before because of her father. Right now, went there to meet him?!

Tzuyu right now feel like she was in cloud nine, keep thinking every details of his face, his hidden expression could be seen inside his eyes and somehow feel something familiar too. She want to know him more and she want him. She will get him not matter what and we just need to wait for that time. His attitude that not like another man and all about him attracted her to know him more.

Will she get him? What happened between them? and what with those familiar feelings?