1️⃣6️⃣

Jungkook walking back alone to his house while taking a look onto the car figure that she giving her signature just now. He furrowed his eyebrows when seeing it's not her signature! It's only jungwon's name with a little heart symbol beside it!

Jungkook in disbelief and sighing in annoyed. He then checking onto the paper bag that she give to put the car figure just now, seeing something written inside it. He stop walking, taking a sit beside the road before taking a look to read it.

Meet me again, bring your little brother too and i will give my autograph. ^^

Jungwoon ah, Noona will give you an autograph if you bring your brother to meet me again okay! We will meet soon!

"Ah.. seriously this woman." He sigh and running his finger through his hair lightly, walking again to his house. She just wasting his time! He thought he will get what he want but now look, she even use this method in order to meet him again.

"Haish..." He sighing in frustrated, and also annoyed while walking back again to his house. He somehow hoping that jungwon will still happy when having this!

When he arrived at the house, he quickly taking off the car figure from the paper bag and fold it before he get inside the house. He wont let Jungwon read the notes! He really don't want to meet tzuyu again before something big happen which is - he falling for her. He don't want and please, He want this as the last time he meet her.

"Jungwon-ah! Hyung is home!" He shout and seeing jungwon was painting. He smiling and take a sit beside jungwon before place the car figure in front of him.

"Look! I got this from that woman!"

Jungwon immediately lift up his head excitedly, eyes widened and mouth slightly open seeing this expensive car figure with his name on it! And it's Mrs.Chou Tzuyu hand writing!

"She's Mrs.Chou Tzuyu hyung! Not 'that woman'!! But is this seriously from her???!!!" Jungwon grab it and staring every details of the car figure makes jungkook smiling widely and nodding.

"Mmhmm. I meet her just now. But im sorry, she won't give her autograph. Only this already worthy enough for you right?" Jungkook said as jungwon nodding aggressively before he hugging jungkook with the car in his hand.

"Thankyou hyung!!! Thankyou so much."

"hm no problems..." Jungkook patting his back.

"But i hope i will meet her too next time." Jungwon mumbled with a smile, broking the hug and started to play with the car figure. He know so much about cars and put his high effort in studying about cars. Jungkook know that. Jungkook know how much his brother like cars especially when it comes to that tzuyu's car and brand.

He likes to see his brother happy but, he still hide his pain inside and no one know about that pains exclude taehyung. But who cares about his pain right? He already live with this pain a long time ago and no one cares. He even didn't know what he way he should do to get rid of this pain.