4️⃣

Tzuyu was inside the car, sitting at the back passenger seat while mingyu was driving the car. She looking out blankly through the mirror as Mingyu's phone suddenly ringing. He reach the phone from his pocket and give a glance.

Seoul Hospital

He gulping and glancing to tzuyu through the rear view mirror makes tzuyu rolling her eyes and look away. He then quickly decline the call but another call get in again.

"Just accept it" She coldly said earning a nod from mingyu before he accept the call.

"Yes?"

"Mr.Kim, You need to bring Mrs. Chou here. Her father need to undergo a surgery!"

"Okay. I will send her there." Mingyu said makes tzuyu quickly shot her head to the front. She glaring onto him really deep through the rear view mirror.

"Speaker on!" She slightly raise her voices makes mingyu flinched and quickly tapping the speaker on for the call.

"Mrs. Chou?"

"I don't fucking care about him and let me fix your words, HE'S FUCKING NOT MY FATHER. So please stop calling my secretary!!" She said in half shout and look away as mingyu then quickly hang up the call with a gulp.

"Don't freaking bringing me there. Try bring me there and we will see what happen to you." She give a warned as mingyu really really can't do anything anymore. He will getting fired if he still bringing her there.

Sana sighing when the call cut and she placing the hospital phone onto the counter again.

"Why? She still won't come?" A woman ask earning a hummed from her.

"What happened to them actually?" Sana mumbled with a deep sigh. She was a nurse at the hospital too and know tzuyu because of this case - tzuyu never visit nor coming to this hospital even though her father was having a treatment here.

Sana seriously in weird but she just a ordinary nurse who can't approach tzuyu who is a famous business woman.

in the other side, Jungkook walking to the hospital's lobby with his hand holding a cup of coffee. He take a seat on the bench with his other hand grabbing for his phone, scrolling onto his media social. His eyes suddenly catch something that makes he raise his eyebrows.

"You change the world by being yourself." - Chou Tzuyu

• Lets meet our beautiful and successful business woman at Janisan hall, 3:00 PM tomorrow!

His mind immediately thinking about jungwon. Jungwon really like her as she was his role model!

Should i bring him to this place? He will be really happy right?

"Ah Im working tomorrow." He mumbled and turning off his phone before sipping the coffee. He still thinking about it and always putting jungwon first before him. He really that love his little brother and wanting the best for jungwon.

"I gave birth to you first because i want you to protect Your brother!"

The voices from his mom, 10 years ago still fresh inside his mind. He just a big brother that being given a task to protect his little brother. Nothing more than that.

His mom that love to his little brother.

That's why mom always put jungwon in the first place...