2️⃣

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! You really don't want to go to the hospital?!" Mingyu ask and tapping his fingers on the table while tzuyu was eating her lunch. She didn't answer and just keep eating those Fries makes mingyu sighing loudly and taking a seat in front of her.

"Chou Tzuyu!"

She slowly look up towards him with her sharp eyes and cold face. That kind of expression never leave her face for 27 years old already and it's never failed to make everyone afraid of her ; no matter if they were her 'fans' or what, they will afraid and in hesitate to approach her.

She's that cold.

Her eyebrows creased a little in annoyed makes mingyu gulping and immediately closing his mouth with his hand.

"i-im sorry but seriously you don't want to go there?" He ask again as tzuyu finally letting go the fork from her hand and leaning her back onto the chair. She crossed her arms onto her chest and tilting his head a little, glaring deeply towards mingyu.

"Why should i go? There is nothing important there." She said blankly and taking her mobile phone, scrolling onto it.

"Tzuyu! Your father is freaking sick!" Mingyu said sternly and in frustrated of this behaviour of his own boss. Yes, Mingyu just an assistant, secretary, bodyguard and also her one and only friend. She doesn't have any friends, contact nor someone she know and close. She just a cold-hearted, arrogant and stubborn princess that will get everything that she want. If she say she want, that's mean she will doing anything to get it.

Chou Tzuyu, a famous, rich and pretty CEO that being everyone favourite because of her looks and also because of her ability in handling her car company alone. Yeah CAR COMPANY ; producing and selling a great branded car. She adored by everyone from any kind of age level : from little kid until an old grandparents.

But She didn't give a fuck and didn't care about her 'fans' or whatever it is. She just a walking pretty successful woman but dead in feelings. Basically, she just zero in feelings.

But everything happened have its own reason and cause right?

"Whatever Mr.Kim Mingyu. I don't fucking care about him and.... I'm your boss or you're my boss?" She spat while rolling her eyes in annoyed and immediately stood up from her seat. She walk away with her high heels sounds filled the empty VIP restaurant room, leaving mingyu alone running his fingers through his hair lightly.

"Stubborn bastard."

"Fucking shut up and come here!!!" Tzuyu suddenly shout from outside makes mingyu flinched and quickly run towards her. He already know tzuyu for 6 years and of course, he know what is her problems and what kind of person she is. The two of them being together at each other side even though actually each of them didn't really like each other and always fighting : just like a cat and a dog.

That is the best thing in relationship : hating, curse and fighting in front of each other but having a deep trust and like inside them as if they were a siblings.