2️⃣8️⃣

Jungkook walking at the hallway just like usual during his rest time. He walking while rubbing, tilting and massage his nape before his eyes caught a figure that he knew inside a patient room. He stop from walking, furrowed his eyebrows when seeing tzuyu was staring still blankly onto the one that laying on the bed.

Her hand slowly lift up, having an intention to take off the oxygen device from her father's face. Jungkook gasped, and quickly look into the room's number.

Room 06

Its her father's room! He clenching his jaw as if he was in worried and afraid. Afraid if she did the bad things again. Without wasting anymore time and in a rush, he quickly barged the room, running and grabbing her hand that already holding the oxygen devices on her father's face.

"What the hell are you doing??!" He slightly scold her as she looking onto him blankly. She didn't cry. Yes she didn't cry at all! But her deep eyes and inside her heart, just like a heavy stone that being beat by someone until its broke apart when thinking about her father. That's how much she hate him.

He could see how her eyes slightly shaking but full with grudges. Somehow with those burning eyes, there is a drop of softness and love inside it. Jungkook could see all of this. 

"Just let me kill him already." She yank his hand away and still wanting to take off the oxygen devices from her father's face. She become more lose, fall apart and messy. She just like another crazy patient who shouting and releasing all her mad but yes, Jungkook is there, holding, blocking her from doing all this things.

"Chou Tzuyu!" He shouting, hold her both hand tightly makes she looking onto his face with those broken eyes of her's.

"Stop doing this crazy things!" He shout again, glaring deeply into her eyes. He feels broke, pity and wanting to know more about her when seeing her like this. Finally, he know her weakness.

She tched and smirking sarcastically before yanking his hand away roughly. She sighing, look away and with her broken heavy heart, she walking away from the room and also the hospital.

She walking away, leaving her car behind, taking a walk along the road alone without ignoring anyone else. The cars, the motorcycle and all the peoples who passing by her looking onto her with a really weird feelings. Anyone who doesn't know her must be thinking that she's a crazy people.

She's all alone with those broking and sad scenes fresh inside her mind. Her heart broking again again and again everytime she remember about her life - a life that full with challenges and unfair for her. She want a life just like another people too ; full with happiness with their parents, Having a good time and enjoying all those little things. But for her, she doesn't have anything. She dont have any chance to experience it.

With that, her tears finally rolling down onto her cheeks while she was walking alone beside the main road. She didn't feel pain anymore eventhough her feet already bleeding a little because of the heels effects. Look now, there is no one will taking care of her and she know that.

She should already accept this fate of her life. She can't having a happiness in this life - that is her fate.