5️⃣2️⃣

He was preparing the breakfast at the kitchen ; putting and serving all the foods on the table before someone arms wrapping around his waist from behind. Her tight and familiar hug already making he know that she is tzuyu. The love of his life.

"Ermmm what are you cooking?" She mumbled while leaning her head onto his back, hugging him tightly. He smile a little and wiping his hand with the handkerchief before loosened her arms then turning his body around to facing her.

Jungkook then pulling her closer to him by her waist, smiling widely and staring onto her deeply. She look up too, staring onto his eyes as the same as him.

He suddenly leaning his head towards her ear, whispering onto something.

"You're smelling good." He whispered and purposely making his nose and lips brushing onto her neck. Her hands immediately crumpled his shirt, showing how nervous she is.

He placing a multiple peck on her skin before pulling his head back, smirking and lift up her chin again.

"Huh?! Blushing already?!" He chuckled as she frown and sighing in disbelief. He likes to tease her these days because of her unusual actions.

He tap her nose while raising his eyebrows a little.

"Have a breakfast okay? I will go to the hospital first, its already late. I will meet you after work okay? Bye." He said and leaning down again, placing a peck on her lips. When he was about to pull his head back, she wrapping her arms around his neck, tiptoed a little and pulling him into a deep kiss.

"Don't look at another girls." She mumbled between the kiss, sucking and biting his lips makes he gripping her waist. She tilting her head, really kissing him deeply as if she want to show him that she's better than any woman out there.

She giving another last deep kiss, before slowly pulling her head away from him. He looks slightly stunned, trembling and shaking out of sudden. He gulping and seeing just like he was in unsatisfied.

"Remember! Don't. look. at. another. girls!" She said that words by words with her deep glare eyes. He slowly nodded his head with a little chuckled before patting her head.

"Alright Alright..." He give his smile again then walk away from her, going to the hospital and starting his day just like usual. But this time, he feels much more relief, happy and satisfied. Even though his mind still thinking about jungwon.

But he know, everythings gonna be alright. Yes. Alright.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook working, handling the patient just like usual before having a lunch at the hospital cafe. He scrolling onto his phone with a sandwich in his hand. Suddenly Sana coming towards him and take a sit in front of him makes he quickly putting his phone on the table to show his respect.