2️⃣3️⃣

Tzuyu going back to her house, with a deep thought about jungkook. She jump on her bed, thinking of how he living his life in a pain for past many years.

A thought of her and him ten years ago also running again inside her mind.

FLASHBACK START.

"Y-yah!" She slightly shout, wriggled her feet and arms that being tied while jungkook already want to running away when he get a chance to run - the kidnappers was sleeping.

He breathing heavily and still looking at her but his feet never stop stepping to run away, escaping himself alone.

"I-im sorry!" A tears drop onto his cheeks, glassy eyes staring onto her eyes that gasped in disbelief of being leave like this.

"What is this noises???!!!" The kidnappers suddenly shout makes jungkook quickly running away, leaving tzuyu alone with her eyes dropping a single tears. He leaving her alone, escaping himself. He's a coward. He's selfish. How she hate him that time is indescribable. He leave her and run away.

FLASHBACK END.

"You're not only a hypocrite but also a coward." She smirking sarcastically, thinking of how hate she is towards him that time but now, everything spin backwards. She have a feelings towards him. A girl who known as no feelings and cold finally have a feelings to one and only guy that she hold a big grudges before this.

Her eyes slowly become heavy, closing and she asleep just like that on her bed. For 5 minutes after she sleeping, Her chest suddenly raising up and down, breathing heavily and panting. She started to whimper, crying and sobbing too in her dreams - having those nightmares again. A nightmare where she seeing another kids hanging up on the ceiling, tying and dead in front of her eyes when she being kidnapped.

Yes, This all happened after jungkook leave her alone. She saw all of this scene, and can't even forget until today. A greatest nightmare she experienced.

Her hands shaking, she crying more hardly and getting much more sober, shouting in afraid as if 'that kidnappers' come to get her again.

"No! Don't come here!" She shout, grabbing the bedsheets hardly and could see in her dreams those fresh scenes. This is how she spend her night everyday. Getting afraid, scared and feeling being hunted by someone.

She keep screaming, shouting, and groaning until she will woke up from her dreams by herself. That's how she survive everynight. No. Not survive, but only rest then repeat the same things at night again.

Tzuyu just the same like jungkook - a girl who just loud and brave outside but actually she's just like an empty can ; Zero inside, lacked of warmth and in afraid.