3️⃣9️⃣

Tzuyu get off from her car, walking to get inside the hospital but her feet stop in sudden when seeing a girl that in a patient's clothes being dragged by a man. She furrowed her eyebrows and in weird since the girl must be a patient here. But why she being dragged by a man?! Who's him?

She quickly walking towards them, blocking them while whistling.

That man looking straightly onto her face and glaring in mad.

"What?! Don't fucking involved in my problems." He said coldly and giving a deep glare with his hand still gripping that girl's hand tightly. Tzuyu's eyes averted from his eyes to the girl's wrist that looks red because of his tight grip. In tzuyu thought, that girl must be in her mid 20s - age range that just like her age.

"Tched, you think i want to involved in your problems?" She said and look at into his eyes again with a tint smirk.

"Then fucking go away!!" He want to continue dragging that girl away but tzuyu grab his hand that holding that girl's wrist.

"I will go away if you let her go with me too." She said and giving him her blank face and shrugged her shoulder as if she didn't afraid of him at all. Tzuyu then glancing to the girl as the girl shooking her head lightly as if she was saying 'Don't do this. Im okay.'

That man suddenly yank her hand away makes she stepping backwards because of those strong movement from him.

"Just shut the fuck up and go away bitch. This is not your problems. Its between me and her." 

"ITS MY PROBLEMS!!!" Tzuyu suddenly shout and quickly giving a slap on his cheek because of those nicknames he gave towards her which is bitch and thats make she in annoyed. That man who just receiving her slap holding his cheek with his head tilting a little and his jaw clenched. He started to burning up, feeling mad and anger bursting out towards her. He doesn't care if she's a girl or a man. What he know is she searching for a problems with him.

That girl gasped and gulping because of this scene and know that this might be lead to something more big.

"Fucking slut!" That man suddenly push tzuyu, makes she falling down onto the ground before he grab her hair and pulling it then landing a hard slap on her cheeks. It was too fast as tzuyu can't even beat his actions. But she never crying or showing her pain. 

That girl shouting makes all others patient that walking at the outside also in a rush and looking towards them. The situation right now become much more in a rush and being everyone's focus.

"Help!!"

"No!! please don't do that!!"

That girl shout to the man when he want to give another slap to tzuyu. Tzuyu closing her eyes, already want to accept the fact that she will receiving another slap but .....

She didn't receive the second slap.

She slowly open her eyes, seeing how jungkook was blocking, gripping and holding that man's arm tightly with the most scariest expression from him. His eyes glassy, burning and shaking with his chest raising up and down rapidly.

Jungkook grinding his teeth and cursing in really really mad.

"Fuck you." He pushed that man and immediately giving him a punch on his cheek, makes that man stumbled down onto the ground. Without wasting anymore time, he hover on top of him and giving another punch rapidly! his eyes shaking, and his jaw clenched hardly. Finally, someone leaking his anger that he hold for a long time before this. His true anger finally showing.

"Fucking. dont. touch. her!!!" He shout word by word while giving another punch. Other patients already shouting and squealing in afraid when seeing this scene. That's giving an attention from others nurses and also Mr.Park who also running out to the outside.

Before he could landing another hard punch, Mr Park shouting from afar.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

His actions immediately stop. His fist trembling, his eyes shaking and his jaw never relaxed. His heart thumping crazily showing how much he's in anger. His chest also raising heavily! This is the first time he being like this. Its finally bursting. His true anger bursting.

Everyone, including Mr.Park, others nurses and also the patients never saw jungkook like this before. They gasped and really really shocked! He usually soft, calm and cool. But now, he's looking like a hungry monster.

Tzuyu also gasped when seeing him like this. Its really looking nothing like him! Her eyes slightly widened, and heart thumping loudly seeing he only being like this because of her. Yes because of her.

Jungkook then sighing deeply before get off from hovering that man. He immediately looking onto her, and rushing towards her without ignoring that he will show his true feelings towards her or not. What he know right now is he really worried if she being hurt again. Enough. Enough only that one day from 10 years ago he's being coward of not saving her, leaving her alone and letting someone hurting her.

"Are you okay?" He kneeling in front of her and caressing her cheeks with those soft eyes of him. He staring onto her and so do her. Both of their eyes telling the same thing : its love.

She slowly nodding as he sighing in relief before helping her to stood up from the ground. She's in totally blank because of all of those responses from him

He stepping closer to her, caressing her cheeks again.

"Did he slap you hm?" He ask worriedly.

She could see how his eyes looks really worried, the anger just now slowly gone and much more pure than anything she know. She pouting a little and slowly nodding her head with a glassy eyes of her. Her eyes wanting to release its cries. Not because she's sick or pain but she moved by his actions, his feelings and the fact that he also care about her.

"Let me take a look hm?" He give a tint smile and pushing a strand of her hair away from her face. He then holding her hand before dragging her away from the focus scene as everyone started to disperse from the place. Mr.Park and Sana who seeing this scene of them just sighing deeply.

Mr.Park sighing in satisfied and also proud of jungkook. But Sana sighing in disappointed because jungkook choose tzuyu more than her.