4️⃣0️⃣

He bringing her to his changing or locker room, closing the door and still in a rush to look at her condition. He doesnt care anymore if she will tease him telling that he love her or what. Because its true. He love, like and worried about her.

He dragging her to the couch, make she sit on it before he taking a seat really close to her. Tzuyu still stunned and suddenly timid because of this treat from him. She just stay still and follow all the things he did towards her. He make she facing him before he cupped her cheek and bring her face closer to him in order to look at her cheek even more closer.

"Are you seriously okay hm?" He ask while taking a look at every inch of her cheek and her face. He tilting his head, blowing his breath from his mouth towards her cheek as if he want to make the pain disappear from her. He's that worried huh!

He caressed, blowing and tapping her cheek in full of focus while she just staring onto him blankly and deeply. She feel loved. She never feel like this before from anyone! This is what she always want ; being loved and care by someone. Or being specific ; from him.

He then look into her eyes, meeting and digesting what she tell from those doe soft eyes of her. They just staring each other for a while as he giving her a worried look.

"Why did you getting that angry?" She suddenly ask, makes he slightly raising his eyebrows but still maintain his coldness. He clear his throat and slowly letting go of her cheek. He look down and sighing before look at onto her eyes again.

"I-its just.... I can't hold it anymore."

"Then don't hold your desire to me too." She said makes he chocked out of his own saliva. She's that straightforward huh!

"W-who said i —-"

"Whatever jungkook. If you want me, please don't leave me again just like what you did before. But if you doesn't want me, please quickly walking away from my life." She said sadly and her eyes glassy with the tears. She don't know why she feels like she started to give up. She tired of all of this. That's all. She tired when he keep avoiding her and pushing her away. If he want, he will persuade her again right?

He slightly stunned and gasped when hearing she saying this. Its not like tzuyu at all. She want to stood up from the couch but he grab her wrist, blocking her from walking away.

"I-i will send you home?"  He ask, as she just sighing and walking away without replying to him. Jungkook then quickly catching her up, wanting to send her home too no matter if she saying 'no' to him. This gonna be the start of a new him? Or it still not?