1️⃣4️⃣

Jungkook resting his back on the bench in front of his house, sighing and sipping a cola drink before his phone ringing. He furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing and looking onto the phone's screen.

Unknown Number

He tilting his head a little and accept the call.

"Yes? Hello who's there?"

"Oh hello Mr.Jeon Jungkook. Im Kim Mingyu from CT's Company. Will you meet me tomorrow at our company?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows more when he heard this.

CT company? Isn't its Chou Tzuyu's company? What's wrong? What happened?

He sighing a little and didn't answer anything makes mingyu calling his name again.

"Mr.Jeon?"

"Oh im sorry! E-er yes! I will meet you tomorrow."

"Thankyou! Thankyou so much!" Mingyu said in relief before hang up the call as jungkook still in weird but won't ask many questions. He will just go there and look what will happen. Everything will be alright right?

His mind suddenly running about what happened today, how she hug him, how she smirking, smile and her eyes... looks really familiar.

Who are you actually?

When thinking about her, jungwon crossing his mind once more time. Oh hell. He forgot again. How can he ask the autograph from her for jungwon? He really not in a good relationship with her. How???!!!

He sighing deeply over and over again before stood up lazily, walking to get inside his house again. He rubbing his nape, look at onto jungwon who was reading a book about car collection from Tzuyu's company. Oh how like he is towards her...

With a deep sigh again, his eyes catching a box of band aid tape that she gave this evening at the hospital. He walk towards the table which is the box was placed there. He slowly open it and seeing a small note inside which makes he raising his eyebrows a little and in disbelief of what she did.

Im giving this because i want everyone know that you're mine!

Thats the note from her but other than that, a thing that make he in disbelief is ———

She freaking write her name on every pieces of the band aid tape! Oh hell, she surely that crazy towards him. He sighing deeply again of this childish behaviour of her. His eyes somehow still fixed onto the note, onto her handwriting and zoning out with his mind running about her face. All over again, He thinking about her.

But seriously, he wont do anything. He wont treat her good, he wont act like he like her and he don't want to accept the fact that he slowly like her. He can't .... because he have another big priority than her which is : jungwon. His little brother.