5️⃣9️⃣

Jungwon wake up in the morning, with his eyes immediately searching for jungkook all around the room. He sighing a little with his hand on his temple, knowing that his hyung must be sleeping away. He can't help but to chuckled a little, already assumed that jungkook will go to tzuyu too no matter what.

"Hyung... Hyung..." Jungwon mumbled and shooking his head. Slowly, he know of how important tzuyu is in his hyung life and he slowly accept this fact.

Jungkook in the other side slightly groaning with his eyes slowly open, seeing his blurry sight. Those beautiful scenes from last night makes he biting his lips hardly and immediately look at his side, seeing she sleeping peacefully with her bare shoulder showing to him.

He gulp a little and closing his eyes with his lips already smiling widely and cringing of his own actions from last night. Her face, her moans, her actions, touch and kisses from last night still fresh in his mind. Oh god, he really cant believe this.

"Hyung..." Jungwon suddenly knocking the door of her room makes his day dreaming cut off and eyes widened, finally realised that jungwon freaking stay!

Fuck, What if jungwon heard about last night?!

what if.....

Damn, he still a little boy!!!

A bad thought makes jungkook gulping and quickly sitting up on the bed with those naked body of him.

"Wait for me at the living room! I will go down later!" Jungkook slightly shout as jungwon sighing and just doing what he said. Jungkook sighing deeply too then look at tzuyu, placing a peck on her forehead first before get off from the bed and doing his morning routine.

While doing all the things, his mind thinking of a valid reasons to tell jungwon to excuse himself from what happened. Jungwon must be bombarding him many questions right?! Oh no, he hope jungwon wont know what he did last night though!

He walk to the living room, seeing jungwon watching the television while laughing makes he smiling too, before holding jungwon's shoulder from behind.

"What are you watching huh!"

"This hyung! Its really funny!" Jungwon pounting to the television as jungkook chuckled and nodding his head.

"Let's go to the kitchen? I will cook a quick breakfast for us. And... you will help me! Can you?!" He ask as jungwon quickly nodding.

They walk to the kitchen, and cooking a simple and quick breakfast which is an omelette with a bread. The two of them chuckled and laughing together while doing the works without noticing that tzuyu staring onto them from afar.

She already done doing her morning routine and also take her shower! She smiling and too amazed when looking jungkook really in his good condition and smiling like that. His dimples showing, his bunny teeth and his eyes disappeared because of the smile.....

She like it so much! He's that happy huh!

"Hyung.... Why did you sleep at—-"

"Because hyung want to have a ——"

"CHOU TZUYU!!" Jungkook shout, stopping tzuyu from answering that question from jungwon. He gulp in nervous, afraid if this girl will really saying 'that things' that they did to jungwon.

Tzuyu chuckled and walk closer to them, raising her eyebrows to jungkook who giving a deep glare towards her.

"Because hyung want what? N-noona?" Jungwon mumbled, slightly embarrassed when calling tzuyu as 'noona' but jungkook raise his eyebrows too when heard jungwon calling her like that. He can't help but to smile, same as tzuyu.

"Hyung want to have a great night with me last night. You're jealous aren't you?!" Tzuyu sticking out her tongue to jungwon makes jungwon pouting and slightly rolling his eyes.Jungkook sighing in disbelief when she really saying that to this little boy!

"Why should i ——"

"Whatever it is, stop talking about that and lets having a breakfast first okay?" Jungkook cutting those little cute fight between the two of them and walking to the table with a plate of foods in his hand. Jungwon and tzuyu just follow him to the table, sitting beside him side by side ; jungwon at the left side and tzuyu at the right side.

Jungkook can't help but to sighing a little with his lips curled into a tint smile.

"Let's eat. Here jungwon for you.." Jungkook take a bread and put it on jungwon's plate makes tzuyu rolling her eyes and hitting the table rapidly ; to show him that she want it too!

"Okay okay. Here for you too baby." He whispered to her while placing the bread too on her plate as she smiling and the two of them quickly eating the foods. With that, jungkook finally can eat his own food after taking care this two cuties.

He like this. His condition and life right now with jungwon and also tzuyu.

"Tzuyu.... We have to go to the hospital to visit your father after this. Okay?" With that words from him, she immediately gasped and stunned then pushing her foods away before wearing her unsatisfied face. She become her old self again when only mention about her father.