5️⃣8️⃣

When arrived at tzuyu's house, jungwon looks amazed and keep looking around the house with his sparkled eyes as tzuyu smirking and shrugged her shoulder.

"Pretty right! Just like the owner." She said to jungwon makes jungwon frown and giving her his annoyed look before jungkook come towards them.

"Jungwon-ah, you can sleep at that room okay?" Jungkook said while pointing his index finger to the door at the corner of the house makes jungwon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then hyung? Where will you sleep? I thought we will sleep together?"

Jungkook gasped and clearing his throat while tzuyu crossing her arms and staring onto jungkook who steal a glance to her. What he want to say to jungwon that he will sleep with tzuyu? Erm..

"Erm... Y-yes! Tonight we will sleep together." Jungkook said makes tzuyu quickly shot her head towards him, glaring and slightly furrowed her eyebrows in mad. Jungwon smiling widely while jungkook glancing to her again, showing his puppy eyes to her.

"Okay hyung. I will go to the room first!" Jungwon said and walk away to the room leaving the two of them. Tzuyu rolling her eyes, sulking again and want to walk away but he quickly grab her waist, hugging her from behind.

"I will go to you later after he sleep okay? Don't sleep by yourself and wait for me! Remember what i told you earlier? You wont sleep tonight and i wont going easy on you." He whispered while snuggle his face on her neck, giving the peck on her neck rapidly.

"Whatever." She loosened his arms from her waist and walk away, leaving him smirking alone before he went to jungwon's room too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Its already 1:00 AM. Jungkook acting like he was sitting on the chair and doing his works but actually he still waiting for jungwon to sleep. He keep glancing to him, checking if jungwon really sleep or not.

This time, he stood up and take a look of jungwon from afar and tiptoed to walk out from the room but....

"Where are you going hyung...?" Jungwon mumbled in his sleepy voices makes jungkook closing his eyes and bitting his lips in frustrated. He sighing deeply before turning around and giving a smile to jungwon.

"I want to go drink some water. You take a sleep first okay?" Jungkook said and walk just like usual to the kitchen. He lying again.

He ruffling his hair and stoomping his feet in frustrated with his eyes glancing to the upstairs, assumed that tzuyu must be waiting for him...