4️⃣2️⃣

The next day, Jungkook purposely take a leave from his work just to going out and hang out with tzuyu. Yes, she didn't know about this. After sending jungwon to his school, he want to get inside his house again but his eyes caught a girl was waiting for him patiently in front of his house. He staring deeply onto her figure without any expression at all on his face. He's starting to feel amaze of her beauty. Really.

Tzuyu, who doesn't notice that he was staring onto her slowly look up to the front and finally realize that he was standing still and staring to her with his slightly sparkle eyes. Before this, she said she's give up right? But when she getting back to her house last night, she realize that she really want him. So, from that, she being much more greedier on getting him. She will do anything right now. Seriously.

"Ouh you're here! I already went to the hospital but ----"

"what are you doing here?" He asking, cutting her words as if he doesn't like she's being here. She pouting a little and sighing of the thought that he still acting like this towards her. She then look into him again before walking closer him, hugging his arm.

"Let's hang out.... Please..." She acting cute right now as he clearing his throat when his eyes meeting those cute face of her.

"I----" He want to let go of her hand from his arm but she was quick enough to drag him to her car.

"Argh.. Let's go!" She drag him to her car, and open the door for him before push him inside at the passenger seat. She then get in inside the car too and this time, she was the one that driving the car. She drove to somewhere while humming makes he smiling silently, can't describe of how happy he is. He like this and want her but he's too afraid to confessed and showing his true feelings towards her.

After for a while, they finally arrived in front of the same cafe that he's in jealous before this. Jungkook quickly shot his head towards her and furrowing his eyebrows with his face immediately switching!

"Dont tell me that you want to meet that bastard again?!" He ask, with his voices having those stern and jealousy tone.

She fixing her hair a little and wearing her smile, ignoring his question. He keep glaring onto her. She then get out from the car as he also quickly get out from it too. He walk towards her who still fixing her clothes and hair through the car's reflection.

"Aish.... You don't have to be that pretty when meeting him!" He then ruffling her hair to make her hair turn into a messy one. She squealing and hitting his arms.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!!!!"

He stop from ruffling her hair and wearing his unsatisfied face.

She chuckled a little when seeing those frown from him. Obviously he's in jealous!

Who said I want to meet him? Of course Im being this pretty for you!" She tched and rolling her eyes while fixing her hair again before walk away leaving jungkook alone behind. He can't believe this. If its true that she doesn't meet him, then thats good. But if she really meeting him again here, he will make sure that guy will getting his punch! Tched.