4️⃣6️⃣

He going back to his house again in a rush and worried spiking inside his heart. He afraid if jungwon will say that he doesn't care about him anymore. He doesn't want that happen. He running to the rooftop, and before he could even walk towards his house, Taehyung already waiting for him while enjoying the view at the balcony.

Taehyung's eyes from enjoying the view quickly focus on him. He gulping a little and walking towards taehyung in slightly feel guilty. Taehyung raising his eyebrows and already know where he goes and why he doesn't come back last night.

"Hyung--"

"You went to her house last night huh?" Taehyung cutting his words as he look down and biting his lips. Does this is his fault? But he want to have his own life too. He want a happiness too.

"Im sorry...." He mumbled and alreaady holding his feelings. He know that maybe taehyung will backing up Jungwon because Jungwon just a little boy that doesn't know anything! - Even though Taehyung already know all of Jungkook's problems and his struggles too.

"You already know that Jungwon doesn't like her! So what the hell you still going out with her?" Taehyung ask, making jungkook much more mad.

HE WANT TZUYU SO WHY SHOULD HE HEAR OTHERS PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT HER? SO WHAT? SO WHAT IF JUNGWON HATES HER? HE DOESN'T CARE!

"But hyung......" He look up to taaehyung's face with his glassy eyes,holding his tears from rolling down.

"Yes I know. I know you love her. But didn't before this you said you only want to put your full priorities towards jungwon? But why now-------"

"Because I really cant leave her again. I really love her hyung...." He cutting taehyung's words makes taehyung sighing deeply. Taehyung know and could see of how much jungkook love tzuyu but.......

"Ahh....." Taehyung sighing deeply, and look up to jungkook again before tapping his shoulder.

"Talk properly with Jungwon, and explain everything to him. Okay? I will always with you alright? Handle this like a big brother you are. Okay jeon jungkook?" Taehyung suddenly said, giving jungkook his tint smile before he walk passing jungkook, leaving him alone who still holding his tears and gulping hardly.

Jungkook then look at taehyung's figure who already walk away as he sighing and blinking, makes his single tears finally rolling down onto his cheek. He quickly wipe it and taking a deep breath while sniffing. He will solve the problems today right?

Everything will be okay right? He's hoping the same too.