1️⃣3️⃣

Jungkook doing his work just like usual before he walking to the hospital's garden with a cup of tea in his hand during his rest time. He strolling around as tzuyu who seeing this immediately running towards him, standing still in front of him with a tint smirk. Her eyes fall down to his hand that still wrapped nicely with a band aid tape.

"What do you want?" He suddenly ask with a bored vibes, don't really want to treat her nicely.

" I want you." She said earning a deep sigh from him. He look to the side and want to walk away but his arm being grab by her.

She standing in front of him again and raise her eyebrows when seeing her lipstick mark still on his skin. A little smile plastered on her lips makes he raise his eyebrows too.

"You like me that much huh until you don't want to erase that mark?" She pointing her lips to his neck makes he furrowed his eyebrows in weird.

"What the hell are you talking about? Just go. I won't involved in your problem anymore. I just do my work here and make sure to visit your father." He said and walk away, leaving her alone. She still fixed her eyes in his figure and even from behind, he looks really really good looking for her.

His broad shoulder, long legs, well build body, veiny hands and arms makes her desire to get him much more burning.

"You're mine jungkook. Serious talk."

Jungkook walking to the workers room again, looking onto the mirror and his eyes slightly bigger when seeing her lipstick mark on his collarbone. He quickly erase it and gulping in embarrassed, assuming that the other workers must already seen this.

"Seriously?! Its being there for this long time?! Ah stupid!" He groaned and palming himself ; thinking how can he not notice this! It's embarrassing for him.

After come to his sense again, he walking out to and suddenly being block by Mrs. Lee in front of the hospital counter.

"Hm?"

Mrs Lee handing a box of band aid tape that's not from this hospital. It's different brand ; and he assumed that its must be bought from outside. But who giving this? Why?

He furrowed his eyebrows while Mrs Lee smiling with her eyes squinting as if she was teasing him.

"Look inside, there is your name inside. Someone leave it here and i dont know who is it." Mrs Lee said even though actually she already assumed that Chou Tzuyu was the one that giving this to jungkook. Jungkook sighing and look around, with his mind and thoughts already telling that she was the one that giving this. He can't help but to take it. Yes he take it.

"O-oh..." He take the box from Mrs Lee and can't help but to staring onto the box with his corner lips curled up. Its just a rare actions of him ; smiling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mingyu who feels uneasy, walk back and forth, thinking what should he do in order to let the case that trending because of tzuyu's attitude right now. He need to do something and also, with that guy - jungkook. He need to do something too to make sure that jungkook wont file a police report or what about tzuyu stabbed him.

He take the paper that he already list for tzuyu about jungkook's profile as he staring onto it for a while. An idea suddenly popped up inside his mind.

"Money will solve everything right? Right?" Mingyu smiling evily, thinking that he want to solve this case with money.

He grab his phone, calling for the reporters and the media company that spread the news and videos about tzuyu. Yes, what he thought is true, they agreed of the deal when Mingyu said he will gave them a million won to delete the articles or videos about tzuyu. It's not weird for mingyu since he always did this ; giving a bribe to them to solve tzuyu's problem everytime she make an actions or problems again. Each time! He always use money as a bribe to hide all tzuyu's problems, actions and attitudes. For the sake of company.

Mingyu then taking jungkook's number, save it inside his phone contact before calling for him. Yes, he want to give him a bribe too : since mingyu is too afraid that jungkook will file a case towards tzuyu.

That's how mingyu show his loyalty as a worker towards tzuyu. This is his job and already consider tzuyu as his family. He know tzuyu doesn't have anyone inside this world and he know how teribble her life is. Even it's not a good decision which is - giving a bribe but yeah, for tzuyu, his boss.