5️⃣5️⃣

Jungkook walking to Mr.Park office with his feeling slightly feel guilty on something that he want to say. He knock the door slowly before get inside the office and walk towards Mr.Park who sitting on his swivel chair.

"Yes jungkook?" Mr. Park ask while look up to his face with his eyebrows furrowed in weird of jungkook right now since he keep looking down as if he want to say or did something wrong.

"Erm... M-mr.Park... Im feel guilty actually to say this..."

"What is it?" Mr.Park ask again, makes jungkook slowly look up to his face with a little gulp.

"C-can i e-end my shift for today a little bit early?" He ask, biting his inner lips makes Mr.Park raising his eyebrows. Jungkook never like this? He never asking like this? Does something happened at home?

"Why?! Did jungwon sick?" Mr.Park ask as jungkook quickly shooking his head.

"No! Its not like that... E-erm... I-i have a little bit problems with tzuyu——"

"Oh i see! Its because Mrs Chou Tzuyu huh?! Then you can go. I give you my permission." Mr Park said as jungkook smiling in excited and nodding aggressively too.

"She mad at you huh?! Aish..." Mr Park sighing and shooking his head as if he also blaming jungkook right now.

"Hm yes but... She was the one that being too jealous!"

"Whatever is it, That's still your fault. Right now, go and comfort her again! But jungkook-ah, i want you to help me?"

"What is it Mr.Park?" Jungkook being much more serious when Mr.Park asking him like that. What is this about?

"When your and tzuyu getting back just like usual again, please tell her that she need to meet her father? He will leave from this world anytime. He's in a really critical condition right now." Mr.Park said as jungkook nodding his head.

With that, his mind remember again and questioning again what happened between tzuyu and her father, and why she that hates to her father. He will make sure this will settle soon. How ever it is, He still her father right?

"Alright Mr.Park! Noted. And thankyou too. Thankyou so much." He smiling and bowing before walking out from the office leaving Mr.Park with his tint smile.

He know how great their relationship is, and how those two is really match to each other.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook taking a taxi, want to go to her company building and meeting her. He can't stand still being in this condition with her. Condition that full with flame burning between him and her.

Jungkook stepping inside her company building with his eyes wandering around the building, searching for her figure.

"Where is she..." He mumbled, and still walking around the lobby before his eyes caught a figure which is a girl that he knew before.

"Mrs!" He waving his hand as the girl raising her eyebrows and running to him.

"Oh mr jeon jungkook right? What's your intention coming here?" She ask while wearing her tint smile.

"Can i meet Mrs Chou Tzuyu?" He ask.

"Oh did you have a appointment with her? Or a meeting?" She ask makes jungkook sighing and rubbing his nape.

"E-er i don't have..." He mumbled slowly and looking down, searching for an idea so that he can meet her.

"Oh if you don't have any appointment, we can't—-"

"But im her boyfriend." He look up, showing his proud and serious face makes that girl gulping.

"O-oh r-really? Then you can go to the second floor, Mrs.Chou office is there." She said as he nodding with a tint smirk before walk to there, leaving that girl in stunned. She doesn't know if jungkook telling the truth or not since her boss aka Mrs. Chou Tzuyu never have any 'boyfriend' before.