1️⃣2️⃣

Today, it's the day for her to go to the hospital. She stepping out from the car alone since she ask mingyu don't follow her here. She fixed her hair and looking around the hospital garden with a tint smirk plastered on her lips. She then walking, getting inside the hospital building makes Sana and other nurses that working at the counter looks shock when seeing she finally here.

"Jungkook must be success in persuade her." Mrs.Lee whispered to Sana with a tint smile, proud of jungkook but Sana seems not in a good mood.

Tzuyu didn't waste her time on talking or asking for jungkook as she immediately walking around the hospital, search for the Workers room of Jungkook. With a tint smile on her lips and after for a while searching, her eyes suddenly catch a workers room showing his name

Park Jay
Jeon Jungkook
Choi Soobin

She smirking and immediately running towards that workers room, getting inside slowly seeing he was doing his stuff alone, facing his opened locker. She then hiding behind the locker door while jungkook lift up his shirt, want to change into his uniform. He closed his locker door and flinched a little when he saw she was smirking and scanning his body with her arms crossed onto her chest.

"What—"

"Wow....." She trace her fingers onto his chest and abs with her eyes fixed onto it too, adoring his beautiful well build and toned muscles before jungkook yanked her hand away.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He ask, furrowing his eyebrows and staring deeply onto her face.

"You ask me to come here?" She suddenly come closer and wrapping her arms around his neck makes he gulped and quickly trying to lose her arms around his neck.

"Mrs chou tzuyu—-"

"So sexy.." She whispered while he still trying to lose her arms.

"Chou Tzuyu.. Get out!" He stepping forward to the door with their situation just like hugging each other and in addiction jungkook was in that situation : shirtless! He open the door and wanting to push her out but before he did that, the other workers who walking at the hallway look at their direction with their eyes widened makes he froze. Tzuyu smirking and was quick enough to place a peck on his collarbone before he loosened her arms around his neck and push her out from the workers room.

He didn't realize at all that she give a peck on his collarbone, making her lipstick mark on his skin still painting beautifully!

"Crazy!" He mumbled and rubbing his nape with a deep sigh. But in that sigh, there were one hundred secret reasons behind it.

Tzuyu smiling and chuckled a little as she give a arrogant or proud look to the workers that still look at her direction before she walk out from the hospital but still waiting for jungkook at the hospital's garden. Let everyone think she's crazy but one thing for sure is ; she want jungkook to be her's. She will make sure it happen.