Orders

Wakanda, Africa. August 2018.

Three weeks had past since Ana told James she chooses Steven. Grateful she chose him, Steve has loved his wife constantly since then. Making sure she knew how much she means to him, even going out of his way to give her attention or a finding a way to remind her how much he loves her. In return, Ana avoided James as much as possible. Which would have been easier if they weren't living in the same place. Steve noticed after a week of Ana running into James everyday and the deeply upsetting aftermath of that meeting, Ana started staying home. Except for work or when she had to leave, he would find her in their home. She went as far as asking T'Challa to upgrade the home gym so Ana could safely train with Nakia without James watching or being close enough she could feel him.

When Ana was at the house, behind the doors of the home she build with Steve, the connection to James was severed. Or buried to say the least. When she's home, there's only Steve. And that's how she prefers it.

But at night, when the world is quiet and asleep. He would haunt her. Often waking covered in a layer of sweat, and breathing hard Ana would slip out of bed and find her way to the balcony. Grateful for the cool African winter air of night. Usually still naked from loving Steven before sleep, wrapped in a light blanket, she lets the breeze wash over her. Clearing her head and clearly James from her system, that was until one night she looked down and found him standing on a balcony of his own. Unable to sleep, nightmares of Ana plaguing his mind.

Eventually on that first sleepless night James felt the pull and looked up at the source. Seeing Ana in a deep red silk night gown, her skin glowing in the moon light. Her hair as dark as the night draped over her shoulders, her eyes on him. Of course they couldn't sleep apart from each other. Their eyes meeting for a moment before Steve walks out, in all his Captain America glory. Wrapping his arms around his wife and pulling her back to him. She turns to face him and his mouth finds hers and he slowly walks backward into the house making sure James sees him slide his hands down her waist and grip her ass. Her nightgown pulling up enough for James to see where her legs meet her apex.

He groans in frustration as Steve gets to bury himself inside of her. Where he should be right now.

As time went on, the nightly meetings took place on separate balconies. One would wait for the other after a nightmare, no words were ever spoken. Just the desire to be close to each other, often more than they can handle.

On a particularly difficult night for both Ana and James, Ana woke first. Reliving her life with James at hydra before they wiped her the final time. She felt such overwhelming need for him and the comfort only can provide what when Steven walked out onto the balcony that night Ana dropped to her knees without a word, worshipping her husband and not her soulmate. Not long after James shakily finds himself onto his balcony, his eyes automatically looking skyward, towards Ana. Her low moans echoing painfully loudly in his hears. His eyebrows pull together in frustration and jealously, he's overcome with hurt and anger. There's his woman, being fucked by her husband. In plain view of everyone in Wakanda, worst of all him. Every breathless moan escaping her lips, a horrible reminder of when she made those sounds for him. And when she glances down meeting his eyes while her husbands pound into her he losses all sense of reason. Every emotion he feels exploding out of him like a detonated bomb. He watches her loose herself to Steven, watches the look of pure ecstasy wash over her, hears her pleasure clear as day as if she was moaning for him, all while staring into his eyes.

Watching her climax was the breaking point for him, and he turns on his heels, storming back into his room. He punches holes in walls, throws furniture around the room and into the mirrors or glass dividers. He destroyed everything in his room that night, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Eventually Nakia comes to see what the commotion is.