Mission Prep

Steve pushes his hips against Ana's ass in the kitchen, his tongue tracing the circles around her star tattoo under her ear. Ana attempts to make dinner to for the team. 32 people are a lot of mouths to feed. And Groot for one has a very specific diet, adding to the stress of trying to accommodate everyone. Ana had looked at Drax like he had two heads the first time he asked if there was any zarg-nuts in the kitchen.

She moans softly, pushing her ass back into his groin. His erection throbbing between them. He slips his hand down the front of her shirt, brushing her hardened nipples with his finger tips.

I need you baby. He growls cupping her sex with his other hand. He grins against her throat feeling how wet she is through her leggings and panties.

Ana whimpers when his hand dipping into her waist band and he pushes against her clit with his middle finger. Ana's legs feel like jello, her hands gripping the counter beside her.

James enters the kitchen, shaking his head. Theres 20 people wandering around the compound at this very moment and Steve looks like he's 10 seconds from fucking Ana on top of their dinner. Her whimpers and breathy groans like music to James' ears and his cock. He adjusts himself, his growing dick pressing hard against his already too tight jeans.

Steve notices James standing nearby, notices the lust in James' eyes and bulge in his pants. Steve tilts his head, telling James to join them. He shakes his head, and looks around the room. His raised finger making a circle in air, indicating they are not alone. Half of the team is in the living room, waiting for dinner and playing with the kids.

Samual enters the kitchen behind his father.

Guys. James warns, making Steve pull back from his wife. His hands leaving her wanting and needy when they leave her body.

I'm hungry mom. Samual whines.

Ana takes a second to compose herself. Her body trembling from Steve's tormenting.

I'm making dinner sweetheart. Her voice unsteady as she returns to chopping vegetables. James chuckles.

How much longer though, I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra. Samual laughs, and waits for his parents to respond. His new favorite thing to do is quote the Disney movies Quill has playing 24/7. Determined to catch up on TV since he last was on Earth.

We're fresh out of zebra. James laughs.

Any antelope?

Nuh uh. Steve answers, smirking.

Hippo?

Nope. James and Steve answer together.

Ana shakes her head having regained her composure. Listen kid, if you live with us, you're gonna have to eat like us. She puts her hands on her hips, a grin spreading across her mouth seeing her son's smiling face.

She sighs, knowing there's about an hour left before dinner will be ready. Why don't you grab an apple and go down to the gym. Take your dads with you, get them out of my kitchen.

James and Steve exchange disappointed looks, both hoping Ana was going to change her mind about the no sex thing.

Yes ma'am. Samual grumbles and grabs an apple.

We'll be down in a minute, go warm up. Steve orders.

Kay.

Steve turns towards Ana, hunger in his eyes. James smirks and turns towards her too. Ana's eyes dart between the men, suddenly feeling like a cornered animal. She swallows hard. James reaches her first, and grabs the back of her neck before dropping his mouth to hers. Ana's eyes lock onto Steve's, his jaw clenches. Watching Ana melt into James turns him on. He isn't ashamed to admit it.