Remember Me

Roger's Residence, New York. June 2024.

Her hands move from his shoulders to her own, gathering the material of the flannel around her neck and sliding it down her arms. Steve swallows hard, his eyes following the material down her body as the flannel uncovers her. She stands before him naked, his eyes taking her in.

Ana. He groans. There was a time when he saw her naked more than he did with clothing on.

She reaches up to him, her arms wrapping around his neck while pressing her body agains him. His hands slide down her sides, to her ass and picks her up. His mouth on her neck, kissing and sucking the skin under her right ear.

I want that back Anastasia. He orders. Referring to the missing tattoo that no longer decorates her neck.

Aye Aye Captain. She teases.

He spins her around and tosses her onto his bed. Ana looks up at him surprised and laughs. He quickly pulls his shirt off over his head, Ana watches with a raised eye brow as his muscles ripple when he moves.

She bites her lip, and props herself up on her elbows. Watching as he unbuttons his jeans. Her eyes glued to his sex lines, disappearing inside his black briefs. Ana's tongue slides across her bottom lip.

May I? Ana asks, sitting up and moving towards him. He grins and nods. She grins, having always loved to take care of him this way. He moves his hands away and lets her take over. Her palms sliding up his thighs, sliding over his erection, her fingertips dip into the waistband of his jeans and boxers. The back of her fingers skimming his skin as she blinks up at him.

In one quick motion, Ana pushes the material off of his hips and down his thighs. He steps out of it when it gathers at his feet, kicking the discarded clothing away. Ana's eyes slowly take in him, looking him up and down. She forgot how perfect he was. Flawless skin, hard tight muscles across his chest and back, an erection that makes her blush and her knees weak, strong hands and biceps.

She bites her lip while her fingers grip his length, she looks up at him. Meeting his eyes before licking the tip of his dick, her tongue collecting the salty bead of pre cum gathered there. She purrs in her throat. His breath catches when her mouth descends onto him, lowering down onto him further and further until he hits the back of her throat. Her tongue caressing the pulsing vein running the length of his cock. He groans when she flicks her tongue across the ledge where head meets shaft.

Using her hand, Ana directs her month up and down on him, twisting her wrist every time she lowers her mouth. Building his pleasure slowly, taking her time. Savoring him, remembering him, loving him.

Steve's knees tremble and he moans when she squeeses him and pumps her hand, her mouth following her motions. She hallows out her cheeks and sucks harder. His head falls back, his mouth opens in a silent moan. If she doesn't stop soon, he's going cum down her throat and doesn't want too. He wants to be buried deep inside her when his orgasm hits.

He grabs her wrists and pulls her up to him. His mouth crashing against hers, stifling the growl she gives him for forcing her to stop. His tongue pushes past her lips, she lets him in. Their tongues meeting, Ana inhales sharply when the electrical current she used to feel with James hits her hard and shoots straight to her sex. Her body floods, preparing for him.

He lays her down across his bed, hovering over her, mouths still connected. His hands exploring, and remembering her. Memorizing the hills and valleys of her body. His fingers leaving a trail of goosebumps along her skin where he touch her. His mouth moves away from hers, kissing down her jaw and biting at her throat. His hands find her breasts, kneading the soft subtle flesh as his mouth teases her. His tongue circling her pebbled nipple.