Unknown number

It had been a week or so since her birthday, even after everything the day had gone down well and no atmosphere or anything was ruined.. thankfully. Since then she had been at work and had also celebrated Yara's birthday who's was only a week after hers. Luna and her friends had done the same setup for Yara's birthday as they had for Luna's and Brea's except this time it wasn't a surprise.

"Morning Luna." one of the photographers said as Luna walked past to her stylist.

"Morning, I hope you weren't here too early for today," Luna said with a smile, she appreciated all the people she worked with, they were all kind and patient especially on the days when Luna would occasionally drive them up the wall.

"I wasn't don't worry but I think you'll like who's looking after you today!" he said giving a nod to where she usually got changed and her makeup was taken care of.

Luna just nodded with a large smile before rushing off, already knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"Seol-a how comes you're here, is this where you rushed off early to this morning then?" Luna said, she always liked it when she got to work with Seol-a it wasn't often and enough to be able to annoy her as usual.

"I got a call from my manager saying your stylist was ill so I'm covering for the day," Seol-a said while starting to work on Luna.

"And you couldn't have told me before you left huh?" taking a sip from her drink while staring at Seol-a through the mirror.

Seol-a just smiled at her joined by a giggle as she put her hair in the way she needed it for the day.

The rest of the staff just watched them with a smile as they did what they needed to do, there was always a better atmosphere when Luna had a friend everything just seemed calmer.

"Also did you read what the others were saying on your way in?" Seol-a said.

"What on the group chat?" she says before picking up her phone to check.

"Yeah, they wanna go to a theme park at the weekend, you up for it?"

"As long as I don't throw up yeah sure." Luna joked while quickly confirming to the others that she will come.

The day passed quickly and smoothly, today wasn't going to be a long day as they had spent the previous 2 days doing all of the harder shots and ones that needed to be perfect. She was quite lucky to be able to usually only have to go to the same few studios however her manager had started to end up booking her in with larger companies that wanted her, all in all, meaning she was going to have to start travelling more, especially around the world so new locations.

"I wish I could so effortlessly pose as you do." Seol- said while taking off Luna's makeup and undoing all of her hair that had been painfully but securely put up.

"It's a skill learnt, I never used to do it like that, it's like a natural reaction to me now." Luna joked while scrolling through her phone.

Just as Luna was waiting to be able to be set free, she noticed a message in her notifications.

"Come to 12 **** ***** at 6 pm, DON'T be late." the message read, it seemed kind of threatening to her.

She recognised the number but couldn't figure out from where or who however what she did know is that the place was in an area she would never be able to afford... making her wonder who sent this and why.

Usually, she wouldn't have listened to a message from an unknown number however there was just something about it that made her intrigued, maybe a little too intrigued.

"There you go, more comfortable?" Seol-a said noticing how much more relaxed she had been since all the pins had been taken out.

"Definitely, I feel like I can breathe again," she said with a laugh.

"Well I'll meet you back home, I've got a meeting to go to first," Seol-a said packing up her things.

"Alright.. actually don't expect me to be home when you get back, I've got some things to take care of, see you later," Luna said in a very direct tone before quickly exiting the building not wanting any more questions. She knew this was a bad idea and she didn't want her friends involved.

Seol-a instantly got worried, the way she had spoken and confused her. What things did she have to take care of? She would usually tell her but why hasn't she this time? What's the difference? Knowing something could happen, she phoned Sol and with no time she picked up.

"I thought you were working?" her voice said.

"Yeah I am but I was working with Luna today and well.." Seol-a dragged debating whether it was even worth telling her, did she need to?

"Well, what? You're worrying me." Sol said.

"Before Luna left, she said she had things to take care of and I don't know something changed inside of her."

"yeah ok that's not good, aren't we meeting at hers tonight anyway?"

"Yeah, we should be," Seol-a said feeling relieved that if they're all there they can all catch her if was doing something she shouldn't.

"Then when she gets home we'll ask her surely," Sol said starting to get confused and thinking was there something she didn't know.

"Yeah okay you're right, I'll see you later," Seol-a said after waiting for Sol to say bye too, not wanting her wanting to rush away to end the call to seem rude.

"I swear if my gut feelings are right I'm going to end you," Seol-a muttered while walking out.

Sometimes she wished she knew what went on in your brain because some of those things were the reasons you always made decisions that most of the time she could understand why and your justification for them would be okay however sometimes you just didn't, and usually the times where everything goes down were the ones where you didn't tell them.

It was always time like this that, either from you or another friend, as you weren't alone in occasionally making stupid decisions, that made them all agree to tell each other for their safety and each other.

(A/N)
Get ready for a long ride