the gift that keeps on giving

"I wasn't joking when I said they're lively!" She laughed.

"Oh hello there, do you like me?" Luna asked attentively down at the small fluffy soft creature walking onto her lap before soon curling into a ball and laying down.

It was mid-morning on the following Saturday and Luna had hurriedly left the apartment, Seol-a as usual still asleep in her room from staying up till 4 am doing who knows what.

All had been okay she had been on time however she had decided against the idea of leggings changing into jeans to go out which she soon found from the position she was sitting in that it was quickly a deep regret.

"I think Bubble there as already bonded with you." the lady laughs sitting on her sofa watching the kittens play about freely in her lounge.

"Bubble... that's a nice name," Luna mumbled under her breath eyes focused on the little ball of fluff in front of her, the rest of the kittens too occupied in playing and fighting to care about Luna's presence.

"So what do you think? is Bubble the kind of kitten you were looking for." she was an old lady whose cat had unexpectantly given birth. She had planned to look after the kittens too as there were only 5 of them, having had 20 cats one time in her life she thought she could manage but apparently not.

"She sure has taken to me and I'd feel a bit guilty, you seem like the right one don't you?" she softly says rubbing the top of its head as it slept peacefully in her legs.

"I'll go get the paperwork for you then." she smiled getting up grabbing the paper needed for her to leave with the adorable little Bubble in her arms.

The mother cat hadn't been worried about her kittens when she had entered their territory, usually, Bella, the mother, was very feisty and protective over her cubs however when Luna had walked in she had barely batted an eyelid swiftly going back into her sleep, tired from her 5 cubs that had been cuddling up against her minutes before Luna's entrance. 

"Here you go," Sarah says passing her down the paper with a pen.

"Thank you, if you are as lively as your siblings are I think you'll have the time of your life living with me." Luna joked signing and reading through everything.

"As long as she can play a lot she'll be fine." Sarah laughed picking up Sunny, Bubble's brother, who had been attempting to climb up the sofa but miserably failing at its small height on a large sofa.

"Ohh she definitely will with my lot, maybe even too much!" she laughed passing her back the paper before finding her bag to give Sarah the correct amount of money that had already been discussed beforehand.

"Do you have any roommates?" she asked inquisitively.

"I have own my apartment however 99% of the time my friends are round and if they're not it's either me or my roommate, who is actually the reason I am here," she replied

"Oh, really how comes?"

"It's her birthday and she hasn't officially left home but sleeps at mine almost 24/7 and as she had always wanted a cat when she was younger I decided to get one, I've had cats before so couldn't say I was opposed to the idea either." she smiles looking up.

"Ahh right okay, Bubble will for sure have a time for her life with you then." Sarah smiles grabbing Bubble's blanket and things for Luna to take home with her.

"I hope so."

"Do you have anything at home already to keep her comfortable in her new home?" she asks in case she needs to rush and go get some things first.

"No I should have everything, all set up in my room for later." she smiles picking up Bubble to sit on the couch checking the time.

"I should probably go and let you get on with your day," Luna says standing with Bubble still asleep peacefully in her arms.

"It's alright I'll probably be here a while making sure these little ones don't murder each other." she laughs looking down at the energetic four clueless to their sister who has been taken.

"Alright, thank you very much It was nice to meet you," Luna says making her way carefully to the door.

"It's okay anytime and I hope you two can create some many happy memories."

"I'm sure we will. Goodbye." Luna waves opening her car door to put Bubble in the cage she had bought to keep her safe on the ride home.

"You'll be okay tiger, I'm only next to you," she says stroking the front of its head.

Bubble had a mix of colour fur, some patches of brown and black that made while the rest of her fur was snow-white, a perfect kind. Her beautiful fur had melted Luna's heart the second she caught the side of Bubble however it wasn't until Bubble decided to make herself comfortable in her lap that she decided to take her home to keep. Sure that she would love living with her and her chaotic friends.

On the journey home, Bubble had meowed a few times like any kitten wondering where they were being taken. It had also suddenly hit Luna as they stopped by the shop to get a couple of things for her and both Bubble that it was probably her first car ride.  She had lived in the same house with the same people since birth so this would be all very new to her.

"Alright Bubble here we are."

By the time they had reached home it was 2 pm, Sarah lived just over an hr away but with the detour along with the traffic that was unusually bad, everything took double as long as it should have but it being Saturday Luna wasn't too bothered, more worried at how she was going to get Bubble to her room without Seol-a noticing. In conclusion, she decided to call her to see where or what she was doing.

"Oh come on I haven't got all day," she mumbled looking down at Bubble who was looking out the gate wondering where she was and what all the new smells were.

"Yes?" Seol-a's voice asked as she picked up.

"Are you at home," she says referring to her apartment as home.

"No, I just left why?"

"No reason I just got back and wondered if you had woken or not yet." keeping her cool trying to sound as natural as she could, it was hard for Luna she didn't know why it just was.

"Alright, I'll be back later."

"See you," she says before ending the call grabbing hold of Bubble's basket, carefully making her way up to her apartment.

She tried not to rock it too much as she walked scared it might frighten Bubble from all the shaking she wasn't used to.

Luna had planned Bubble to stay in her room, being in a new environment it was advised anyway however with the fact it was Seol-a's presence she had to keep her secret. Ah yes keeping Bubble quiet was her next task, thankfully Seol-a never went into her room but even still, if there was an unusual sound she was sure she would walk in and see her, ruining the whole surprise.

(A/N)
This is how I imagined Bubble fall for her too it's not a trap don't worry :)

(A/N)This is how I imagined Bubble fall for her too it's not a trap don't worry :)