Finale: All hell comes to an end

a year later

"Yes Mam he agrees, and also agrees to the training and possibility of taking when the time comes." the man informs, giving a small nod of understanding before leaving her office shutting the large dark oak door behind him.

It was just over a year since the incident at her apartment, or should we say old apartment. When Luna told them they owed her big time, especially to give back everything Hisoki took she definitely never imagine getting what she did.

Haroof had stated that the company and all his belongings would go to someone and they very much did, to Luna.

However understandingly when they told her all this, and everything they had agreed on in the few days after the event when they were discussing what to do with everything, they concluded to give it all to Luna, well as much as she wanted.

Luna had gratefully taken up his land and more, his money, however, she refused to take on the business, especially one that was so dirty and once you were in you were never leaving,  however in distraught "the boys" asked if Luna could take over what she could and until she or they found someone in that time that worked close or knew what they were doing she would be the one managing it half and half with Haroof, the main one Hisoki had brutally trained in case of anything but he didn't want to, after everything Hisoki had put them through for "help" they all wanted out and were all determined to do so but until someone could be found it was managed by them all, Luna eventually temporarily stop working so she could be at their call at all times which to her luck had some good, everything was calming down and despite having no experience in this lane of work or the world everything seemed to be falling in to place.

"It's six pm are you coming or what, we aren't missing it because you've got caught up in all this," Waan questions Luna as she peered into the door from the hall way.

When Luna realized how big his property was, she was sure it could fit her whole group, there were only six of them really, after all, Emma dead and Yara at home living with her little family, letting them all move in and taking over the place to make it a little more welcoming and comfortable ensuring there were traces left in the house, even all the documents changed to Luna's name, she was in charge without being charge at least that what the others took it as, she became the "Lady" of the house and despite Luna repeatedly saying they can relax they refused, after all, they worked there for a reason.

"Yeah, I'm coming Haroof needs to take over as there are things I will never understand but need sorting." Luna sighs, giving her back a large stretch after sitting down for a large proportion of the day staring at paper and a screen.

"This is the first time in the whole year I have been here that I am actually watching the sunset." Luna exposes, her hair blowing backward as the cold breeze comes into contact with her as she walks out the double door the everyone either sitting ready to watch the spring sunset or in the pool that was probably heated, the weather still being too cool to stay in it late at night without it having some heat to it.

"Maybe because you're always caught up working or doing what you can to keep your normal life and job awake to take a step back and notice the bright glowing view you have there." Waan rants, fully aware how much they have begged her to watch it, and now winter has passed they returned to watching it most nights, it quickly becoming a prime memory that had engraved itself into their routines, after all with all the mania of the past few years, everything they had now was more than enough.

"Yeah yeah okay now as I am actually out here for once let's drink." Luna cheers, popping the cork out of the bottle filling everyone's glasses as smiles and laughs cheered on around the table, indirectly watching the sun disappear behind the hills.

"Now this is the life." Orzo sighs, laying back in his chair letting the sun bring light to his face, after " a long hard day's work of gaming" relaxing in the comfort of their home with no threat was bliss and that's how they hoped it would stay forever.

"You can say that again." Sol joked, her eyes still focused on the iPad in hand trying to beat a genshin boss for something called an artifact, whatever the fuck that is, the sun's ray quickly coming in line with her, making her unable to see her screen.

"Sol look the fuck up and enjoy the moment or I will take all of your devices." Seol-a mimicks, seeing Orzo engrossed in their devices, as usual, the day they spend an hour away willingly is the day everyone celebrates.

"Everyone devices down we are going to talk until the moon presents itself and have a good time," Luna informs, letting her legs drop over Seol-a's legs as she relaxes in her chair.

"Agreed. Agreed." They all respond all sway off into funny memory talks and conversations that lasted into the late night, another hardcore memory made to be forever saved at their core with forever peace, well at least that is what they thought.

Life is shitty because people are shitting but once you eliminate the bad, the good suddenly exhales itself by millions, breaking the cycle and you can escape from a repeating shitting circle, there is a light ahead in the darkness.

The end.

~ sequel coming soon