Break the cycle

"GET OFF OF HER." Jason shouts, he had been in his own world for a while now but as soon as he heard more loud gasps exhale into the air he came back witnessing Luna on the floor underneath Hisoki being choked while Hisoki had his gun out facing everyone indirectly telling them not to move, something he "swore" he didn't bring.

"I...I.." Luna gurgled, her vocal cords unable to make sound from the immense pressure being held between her and the floor, so much her face had begun to go red and her breathing becoming uneven.

"Nope, because things are about to get interesting." Hisoki snarled, licking his top teeth and he looked evilly down at Luna who looked as if she could pop at any moment.

As if on command, Haroof kicked the gun out of his hands, Orzo quickly picking it up with his jumper and passing it to Waan who was furthest away to keep it out of reach.

"Right dude, what you usually do is understandable but this isn't so if you don't stop we will force you to stop," Haroof commanded, whipping out his knife behind his back ready to make a move at whatever Hisoki decided to blurt out in response.

"What makes you think that is possible.I e ahh." Hisoki howled, finally releasing his grip on Luna as he felt a small section of the back of his neck get cut sliced apart.

"Now for once in your life, you're going to listen to us because are you sure you've done gone insane?" Haroof demanded, the knife still tracing hard on the back of his neck, while he grabbed the other one from Jun to trace the front of his neck so that if all came to worst he'll most likely have most of his head gone, what a nice punishment for the man who has put innocent others through torture just for his pure entrainment.

"Fuck do you want," Hisoki grumbled, letting Luna scoot away from beneath him as he focused on the fact his neck was now bleeding out everywhere over the floor.

"You have two options." Haroof sneered, looking back at Jun, Jason, and Chibi who nodded already understanding what he was asking and checking permission to do, they already discussed this once as joke but as time moved they decided for theirs and others safety it would be needed.

"You get help so that you actually have some compassion for us again before you go back to work or you will drop the business completely and we will give all her things to someone who we think deserve while we take over."

"And how am I going to drop the business huh, something my family has been doing all these generations, what am I going to be doing huh?" Hisoki scoffed, still staring wide-eyed at the floor as if some evil creature had taken over him.

"Decide to get help or not then you'll find out what you will be doing."

"Well, I'm not getting help soo." Hisoki slurred, his sentence getting cut off as Haroof sliced the front and back of his neck, Jason catching the gun that he had motioned Waan to throw over, the whole of Luna's group starting to realize at what extremes Luna meant, and only starting to understand now.

"Here's what you'll be doing mate, making up for our sins in hell," Jun said firmly with no expression on his face or actions quickly followed by multiple gunshots as Jason shot Hisoki in the back making sure he was as dead as one could be, letting him bleed out.

"Do you guys not realize that I have fucking neighbors, they're gonna hear that!" Luna squealed, her eyes wide as he watched Hisoki's lifeless body sprawl out across the floor.

"Calm yourself, Hisoki sent a sleeping drug down all the halls that are strong enough to wipe them all out, if anyone hears we just say we dropped loads of pieces of furniture," Jason informed, putting the gun in his back pocket hidden away under his jumper.

"Well you guys are clearing his body before it stains my floor," Luna said grumpily, her arms crossed firmly against her chest, she was not expecting all of the past events to occur but refused to let her guard down until everything was officially over.

"You are all at least helping us so it's quicker, we need disinfectant, spray, and multiple bin bags, so once you've got all that we can start," Jun instructed them all, who all quickly got up starting to clear the crime scene as Hisoki's body started to smell more and more as more of the organs slowly shut down properly.

"You guys own me big time," Luna said tiredly, washing all equipment that was being used as the others cleared the floor and started to dispose of his body.

Jun, Jason, Haroof, and Chibi focused on Hisoki, they had dealt with getting rid of bodies and knew exactly how to do the job leaving the others clearing who was still processing everything, all looking possessed as they followed Luna's orders, to her disluck she had seen Hisoki kill a few times in the comfort of his own home, she knew how it went but if only her friends knew, if she knew that was how it was going to end she was sure she would have warned them, knowing it would for sure be their talk for a long time.