Downside Up

* end of flashback*

"It's been okay to be honest," Seol-a answered their question, she had gone home to live with the rest of her family under her mother's request however she soon missed Luna and Bubble who were still at Luna's apartment.

They didn't think it was fair if Seol-a took Bubble with her, the change of environment would scare her and would confuse her a lot to only come back to Luna's apartment in the end anyway, plus there was more room for her to run about, being the young still fragile kitten she still was.

"That's good, I feel like we should have all moved in with Luna it would have been chaotic however would have been fun," Yara said a large clank sounding as she finished speaking from her fork digging into the bowl of pasta she was eating from.

"Is Luna okay, she looks likes she has drifted away." Sol notices, pointing out the clearly zoned out Luna to the others who had carried on their conversations.

"Oi" Piss kink shouts, deafening all of those who had the call of full blast volume to be able to hear everyone clearly.

"Well, there goes my hearing." Seol-a whines, she was wearing headphones so with the sudden scream from them it was safe to say her ears now hurt.

"Yeah sorry, bout that I'm gonna scream again might wanna take your earplugs out." They warned savouring their friends hearing.

"LUNNAAAA." They violently screamed through the phone, Waan and Sol suffering the most sitting right beside them.

"Huh, what?" Luna replied, being suddenly pulled out of her trance that she had in expectantly been pulled into.

"You looked completely zoned out are you okay?" Brea asked, raising her eyebrow as Luna isn't usually one to zone out easily.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just got distracted what did I miss?" She says in her usual hyper tone, acting as if nothing happened.

"We were just talking about how everyone is," Brea explained sitting back up to rest against her headboard.

Despite living in the same apartment Yara and Brea were both on their devices on the call, Brea had been suffering from a cold which they are suspicious with covid so for the safety of everyone she stayed in her room till it is over, leading to her mind start to go insane quicker than all of the others.

"Oh alright that's chill, I didn't miss much then." Luna sighed picking Bubble up to show the camera after she had started to pluck at the sofa, still not able to leap onto the sofa and needing to be picked up.

"Here you go." Luna squealed focusing her phone camera onto the furry creature on her lap that had begun to kneed her legs as cats do.

"BUBBLEEEE!" They all squealed together, chanting the name in unison unexpectedly.

"Well she recognises your voices that's for sure," Luna says her bold turquoise eyes focusing on the cat that had was not purring violently on her lap, disabling Luna from now moving until whenever she decided that it was time to wake up and pester to be fed again.

As with any other cat, her schedule was the same: eat play eat sleep and then repeat.

"She definitely misses you all, she keeps whining whoever she hears Dae's voice," Luna explains stroking her little head.

"Or she just doesn't like Dae and his voice." Piss kink jokes staring at Bubble through the phone like they all were, all eyes mesmerised by one four-legged creature that had bounds of energy.

"Phaha yeah that's true, I mean he seems okay, how long have you two been together now?" Brea asks taking her attention off of the furball.

"Like a month maybe I don't know I don't pay attention," Luna replies leaving Bubble to sleep and stop disturbing her.

"Yeah but you've been friends for over a year," Sol says closing down her iPad, done with getting slaughtered by characters that are double her level, thanks to Orzo who levelled her up but forgot to actually level up her characters, the reason she was suffering the most.

"Yeah we have been, the shows are not even out yet either, they are still editing it and everything," Luna says sulking her head back against the sofa her hand grazing her forehead as if she was checking her temperature all of a sudden.

"Well, you've already got 5 fans waiting here," Yara pronounced, turning on the tap to get sprayed expectantly with the water flying out the tap.

"Yeah I know, I hope you all enjoy it," Luna says glancing back down at Bubble who had seemed to have already fallen asleep ignoring her phone that was continuously blowing up from Dae asking her what was taking so long like she didn't have a life away from him anyway, at least that's what it felt like at the moment.

"I'm sure we will, it's you there is no doubt about it," Waan exclaimed from behind Orzo's phone who was on the other sofa on her laptop doing any admin work that needed to be done, she would usually have gone into work however she had no surgeries to do in her department as they have temporarily held off for more urgent ones thanks to covid messing everything up, but to stay safe she was doing what she could from home.

"Also guys Brea doesn't think we know them but something came up at work a while ago I forgot to ask about." Sol queried, poking her head into the corner of the screen to be noticed, almost laying her head on piss kinks shoulder.

"Go ahead." They all replied almost in unison.

"One of the guys I work with he is nice and everything however I accidentally caught his phone blowing up demanding him but they were calling for another name that he didn't deny wasn't him, do we know a Jun? It just seems familiar kind of that's all?" Sol questioned, a visual clock on their faces ticking as they thought deeply to who it could be or if they even knew someone to that name at all.

"I don't think so, if we don't know then there can't be, I mean now you say it there does seem something off with it but nothing I can think of?" Luna responds, flicking her phone onto silent wanting a break from Dae's "clinginess".

"It's not anyone Dae might know is it?" Brea wondered, they were both well known it wouldn't surprise them if he did butt this name seemed dodgy in an unknowing way.

"I don't think so..."