Moment of happiness

"SOL WAKE THE FUCK UP WILL YOU!" Yara shouted through the phone.

"OK ok, we're coming calm."

"You'd better be."

It was a couple of days after Seol-a's birthday, they had all intended to spend her birthday however her family had unexpectantly made last-minute plans meaning she had spent the last couple of days at home.

To Luna's luck, Bubble had managed to stay quiet for a majority of the time, the only time she had begun to become more vocal were the days when Seol-a had been away, Bubble earning to go out of her room and explore more. The rest of the friend group had met Bubble in the past couple of days while Seol-a was gone and they all fell in love. It was also safe to say that Bubble also loved all the attention she was receiving.

Bubble was, of course, Luna's present to Seol-a however she also decided to ask if she wanted to live with her, even though she basically also did she meant to move everything into her room here so then Bubble would have a safe and enjoyable place to be at the same time.

Yes it was a day full of celebration, a group of 8 with 4 birthdays very close together along with Christmas and new year was hectic to say the least but they managed it and that's all that matters.

"Emma's on her way," Yara confirmed collapsing onto the sofa.

"Who's left?" Brea questioned

"Piss kink I think but they said they'll be here at 12," Yara says sighing.

Piss kink was Orzo's nickname, when you have a group that jokes about kinks a lot and they find out they have a piss kink it understandably became their new nickname, not that anyone but them complains.

"Alright, I think everything's good before they all come." Brea sighed

"I'm going I go and bring Bubble's things out here," Luna says before wandering back into her room where the softball was still curled up asleep on her bed.

Luna had bought Bubble's a bed to sleep in thinking she's prefer sleeping in there but that was not the case. Every night she had slept with Luna preferring to sleep on the large comfy bed than her own.

"You finally going to let her out?" Brea shrieked violently jumping up onto the floor in the excitement that made her look like she was about to burst any moment.

"Bro chill I felt the floor move when you landed." Yara laughed too engrossed in the tv.

"It's been a week and she's itching to come out and explore so if I let her out now she can have some time to explore for a couple of hours before mayhem occurs," Luna explained opening the door to where Bubble had finally woken up as if she could understand what had been said.

"True everything might end up too much for her no doubt we'll scare her if we're not careful."

"She's tiny compared to us we could stand on her if we aren't careful."

"Yeah, that's true and knowing Sol or someone that won't be difficult." Yara laughed while the others joined.

"Come on bubble you wanted to explore out here let's go," Luna says picking her up before walking out of her room carefully placing her on the sofa as Bubble starts to inquisitively start to sniff around and go in every nook and cranny possible.

"You gonna keep her out and let Seol-a find her or actually properly present Bubble to her?" Brea laughed watching their little entertainment run around the apartment.

"No, she said that piss kink is going to pick her up so I'll take her back in a while before and then bring her back out when she gets her. Then she doesn't have a mini heart attack at a tiny fluffy unknown creature running about the place."