Heart breaking deals

"Please don't tell me you are who I think you are." Luna scoffed crossing her arms across her chest still standing near the door not having moved once he had pushed his way through.

"Why darling who do you think I am I wanna know before I reveal my identity." He snarled, walking towards her as his head slowly tilted lower the closer he got to her.

"You know exactly who I think and at this point know you are." She growled, her eyes furrowed while a clear stare of anger presented on her face, her body still stood violently still as if moving could cause damage.

"Oh I don't think I do, I think you need to tell me." He teased stroking the side of the cheek, pushing away a strand of hair behind her ear to get a clearer view of her face.

"Which one are you." She snarled hesitant to slap his hand away not yet knowing his power.

"There's more than you think you know darling." He said with a smile till scanning her face like he was admiring a piece of artwork.

"Damn he wasn't wrong about you." He said finally stepping back regaining his posture, turning back into what seemed like a tower above her.

"Yeah, I know so which one are you what's your name." She said with gritted teeth, trying not to let her anger and nervousness fulfil her and make matters worse.

"Jun" he replied with no emotion in his voice, his face still stone-cold barely proving he was a human and not a moving statue.

A sudden shock overtook her, wasn't that the name Sol had questioned about? The one she had a funny feeling about and couldn't put a finger on it.

"And your job and relation to the man himself is?" Luna questioned not letting her weakness be shown but taking it and turning it into strength.

"Friend and co-worker." He replied, his answers as dry as Jae-eon making it easy for Luna to see how they could be friends.

"Co-worker, what do you do then huh?" Luna scoffed, he was the person Sol had been on about, meaning if she worked with him he was either lying or living double lives, in which Luna would not be surprised in the slightest if it was true.

"I help Jae-eon with anything, mainly meetings but my more normal job is a forensic pathologist," Jun said, finally relaxing back into a stool he had pulled out from the kitchen, if he was going to be questioned by this bitch he wasn't going to be standing and waste is energy.

"Oh yeah, then tell me why you are here? What do you want from me or should I say what does Jae-eon want now?" Luna said harshly putting a large emphasis on Jae-eon, she knew he knew what she was talking about and she wasn't about to waste time with yet another asshole just because he was ordered from the man.

"As a matter of fact, feisty one, he just told me to come here and sus you out," he confessed, Luna didn't believe that I mean why would she, after everything that had happened to her she knew better than to trust that.

"Yeah well I'm fine so now leave." She demanded stepping aside from the door to let him leave.

"Yeah no," Jun said resting his head now in his hand as he watched you, a suspicious smile lurking its way onto his face, which Luna quickly notices.

"You know something about what happened to Emma don't you?" Luna questions, the police had still not found anything and as far as they knew the police were still looking into it from how odd it was.

In all fairness the whole group weren't too bothered, Emma was usually a bitch towards them and was always doing her own thing so when she stopped picking up and turning up it was nicely peaceful but for safety, they had got a search party out of her in case she was in danger, but at this rate, it was just a waste of time, she was nowhere to be found and in all fairness, her whole friend had given up with it all. They'll find out one day, they always did.

"What do you mean." Jun asked, pursing his lips together to try to hide the fact he was in the room when Jae-eon had demanded death upon her, what none of their little "gang" realised though, was that they didn't care or were as worried as they thought they would be, for once surprising them.

"I know you know what I mean do not even think to try to hide it just let it out and confess already," Luna demanded, she had seen right through him and he knew it, conflicted between confessing it all or letting them stay curious only to get the result they had already laid as the answer on the table.

"Fine, you know what her father works for right?" Jun asked before continuing with the story.

"No? I don't think she ever told us." Luna said a concerned look taking over her face, Jun's lips pursing to an o shape before pushing back together surprised at this knowledge.

"Well, he works in a factory Jae-eon own, he didn't get the supplies to him after a warning so instead of killing him Jae-eon demanded for his home to be invaded and both Emma and her mother were killed, you will never see her again, but that comes to the reason I am here," Jun explains, watching Luna's face drop more as more of the truth was unfolded.

"I knew you were lying about both those things, you aren't as sly as you think. Well at least we know what happened to Emma but the fuck do you want from me now, what else I could possibly give you all." Luna sighed leaning back against the door to stable her balance while her brain tries to process the new information and is about to obtain new information with whatever new deal Jun has for her.

"Are you ready for it though?" Jun questions, wanting to make Luna go on edge at least once before he leaves.

"Ready for what?" Luna asks, watching him stand up and head towards the door, pulling down the cold metal handle to open the door slightly but not enough for him to be able to slip away.

"He has one thing he wants you to do sometime in this next year," Jun says a smirk coming to his face.

"I would rather you didn't but it's not my choice if I have to help and watch the suffering to get back to where they were then I will, but..." Jun paused, making Luna question who he was referring to in "he".

"Break Dae's heart," Jun demanded, before opening the door giving a sheepish smile before slipping away and shutting the door on a stunned Luna as he walked away out of the apartment block, careful not to get caught and fined as he departed.

"How the fuck do you know about him?" Luna thinks to herself, she knew Jae-eon knew but Jun knew Dae. "Support and help him"? What on earth did he mean? What is going on? Did Sol really have to work with his ass of a man? or did he just not act the same in the workplace?