a comfortable change

"It's Friday people!" she heard one of the idols behind her shout as they walked in towards her and the other stylists.

"Morning." Jiwoo greeted Seol-a as she perched herself comfortably on her seat, taking her phone out to keep her occupied for the next few minutes.

"Morning, how are you?" she asked grabbing her cosmetics to start working on Jiwoo ready for her shoot.

"Tired as usual, nothing new," she replied with a smile as she looked up to Seol-a in the mirror who had started on her hair first today for a change.

Jiwoo's hair wasn't long, just below shoulder length however the layers she had cut into it recently gave it a false perspective when first glanced at with the eye, making her black silky hair look longer than it actually was.

"You should sleep more, you're a busy woman."

"Yeah I know I wish.. but unfortunately schedules and life decide otherwise." Jiwoo sighed relaxing her back into the chair letting Seol-a work her magic on her.

"Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you hadn't chosen to become an Idol?" Seol-a asks curiously starting a conversation for once in her life, Seol-a, an introvert, wasn't normally the kind to easily start conversations meaning when she did people were always surprised and went with the flow.

"I mean I can't say I don't enjoy this life, yet it is incredibly tiring but what job isn't. Life would be more peaceful with maybe a less demanding job, more freedom n such. Honestly, I'm not sure life would be very different but I've got used to and adjusted well to this so for now at least I'm not planning to change, at this point, it would probably be extremely hard to anyway," she answered, babbling into lots of detail as usual but not that Seol-a minded it gave her a wider idea on her reasoning on her opinion, something other's didn't do giving a blunt answer immediately ending the conversation.

"Why you ask?" Jiwoo questions looking up to meet Seol-a's eyes in the reflected mirror.

"Let me guess you were wondering about one?" furrowing her eyes with a smile as she stared at Seol-a would have now turned a colour of a tomato at being called out and noticed so easily.

"Maybe," she mumbled with a laugh attempting to shyly hide her face, feeling like she just wanted to huddle up into a ball at Jiwoo's blue piercing eyes staring at her with a smile like she was about to suck all the life out of Seol-a at any minute.

"I'm not judging you but I've only ever known you as what you are doing right now so I wanna know what idea or kind of ideas you have in mind," she says intrigued crossing her arms over her chest watching Seol-a continue on her face before slowly making her way to her face to sort out her makeup.

"Let's a lot you don't know about me don't forget," she says chuckling reassured at the response Jiwoo had given her. Despite only ever meeting in a professional environment like this, they had created a close bond with each other where they could just be themselves in these small moments.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know now come on tell me your idea's, It will give me a bigger picture of your hobbies and what kind of person you are," Jiwoo says laughing, she never knew much about Seol-a as she never talked about herself much but it didn't mean that Jiwoo wasn't interested because she was especially in what was a shy woman at first stood behind her.

" I'm not sure, you know I'm a quiet person so I was wondering maybe a Librarian? I'm not sure but I love reading so it kinda just makes more sense the more I think about it in a way. I used to love doing this and I still do but I think I'm ready to have a more subtle and peaceful life, it seems nicer and better for me." she explains looking down at Jiwoo to see her reaction hoping she wasn't hurt or anything by it.

Jiwoo was in shock, she knew Seol-a was a quiet person and everything however she would not have guessed a Librarian. When she had first mentioned it she was in shock and confused as to why but the more Seol-a talked and explained she soon understood why and how she came to that conclusion.

"Can't say I was expecting that but the more I think about it I can definitely see it suiting you well, I mean I didn't see you much as a reader but now that's changed, surprised you don't bring a book to work." Jiwoo joked grabbing her drink before taking a sip instantly scrunching her face realising she had ordered a black tea instead of coffee and it had already turned cold in the few minutes she had received it.

"I did think about it once actually however I would probably lose it or end up damaging it so I decided against the idea." she sighed finishing up on Jiwoo who had become quite invested in their topic of conversation.

"Do you think you're going to end up going?"

"Maybe, it would be better for me but your manager would have to find a new artist," she says with a worried look.

"If you're feeling guilty I'm not stopping you there are plenty more people that would be willing to take your job. If you do leave though I want your number, I'm still keeping you as a friend." she laughs pulling up her phone to open contacts.

"Sure, in that case, I'll do it. I'll still be here for 2 weeks anyway before I can leave." she jokes as Jiwoo passes her her phone to enter her number.

"I know and I will devour every moment over the next 2 weeks more than ever." she laugh standing up from how quickly Seol-a had managed to work on her. It was Friday after all everyone wanted to get home and relax after a long week, working quickly would only help the process and help others.

"I'll see you later." Jiwoo winks before making her way over to her shoot after being called over by the director who was ready for her to take her place.

"Well, that's decided then," Seol-a mutters to herself pleased, she hadn't planned on telling Jiwoo that however with what she had just said it only convinced her more that she was making the right decision.