Exposed

"SORRY YOU DID WHAT?!!" Luna screamed through the apartment making Waan confused and worried as she walked in at the exact moment that the screaming started but quickly running to the bathroom, her bladder about to give way.

"Yeah can I explain what happened first.." Sol asked ready to fall to her knees and beg knowing when Seol-a finds out she'll be heart broken but also not surprised.. it's Sol what else was she meant to think.

"You know what I think you need to as unless you are going to pay the bills I don't wanna hear it." Luna chuckled, walking over to the fridge to grab out a bottle of non- alcohol wine, she didn't want to get drunk or even intoxicated but was craving something with some flavour she was on her time of the month what was she meant to do? Just as Sol was about to explain Waan reappears and open her mouth to speak confused to what was going on.

"Before you explain what is going on?" asks Waan as she places her bag on one of the islands stools while leaning against it taking out her cold bottle of water that she had not yet finished surprisingly after her long day at work.

"Well Sol did something pretty bad." Brea explains, her hand covering her mouth stopping herself from laughing at how much of a mess Sol looked over everything, her long day definitely not complying with it right now either.

"What did you do now?" Waan questions sighing looking at her with an expectant look she always gave her when she always somehow managed to do something stupid.

"I..." she stutters, her guilt taking over as she just looks at the ground looking for the words, the scene constantly replaying in her head.

"She broke Bubbles leg." Luna interrupts not planning to wait all day for her to explain now when it was evening and everyone was tired just dealing with yet another problem, one that was costing Luna a fortune, not planning to let Seol-a pay especially with the cost still unknown.

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Waan exclaims, her jaw dropping not expecting to hear that however quickly realising after she said that Bubble was no where to be seen.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Sol screams, still trying to justify her actions from her being the forgetful person she is and forgetting there's a new four legged creature running around the place.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah now come on Brea knows what happened but I wanna know so come on tell me the story!" Says Luna rather loudly getting impatient as she settles herself onto her sofa facing the others still standing in the kitchen.

"Alright alright so I had been at work as usual and it had been a long and frustrating day so I came her as usual to relax and wait for everyone else to arrive and I forgot that there is now a furry animal taking charge of running around the place so as I walked in and shut the door she came bounding towards me but I did not hear or see her so I ACCIDENTALLY stepped on her paw as I took a step forward. So that was when I heard and saw her finally whining underneath me so I panicked and called Brea as I knew she would have finished work and she knows how to deal with animals as she had Albey growing up, I had none so I am as clueless as a bird when it comes to this." Sol quickly explains, hoping the fact they would understand to why there was currently a missing four legged creature.

"Well what did you do with her then? Is that you called me and asked me all those questions?" Luna questions, her eyebrows furrowing as they joined her on the sofa.

"Yeah we took her to the vet and they're going to do an x-ray just to see how much damage there is and what has been done then do an operation to fix it in a way that won't hinder her growth as she is still young, but they are hoping as she is so young that she will recover and the bones with mend quickly." Brea says, both Waan and Luna nodding as they listen to her and what was happening with their few furry friend that was now hurt.

"Do I really need this apology speech." Sol asked Brea who was taking a sip of her drink, the one who had made her when it was probably not even necessary.

"You made a apology speech for what?" Asks wanna confused as to why she went so far when just speaking and explaining would be enough for Seol-a to understand and forgive her.

"Brea told me to, to show my guilt." Sol explained earning a loud laugh from Luna who couldn't believe she did such a thing when she was always the one to tell people just to speak to them and forgive each other.

"I knew it was stupid but this time it was me and A CAT was involved so it just felt different.." she trailed off, realising how indeed it was ripping it up and throwing it into the bin, knowing her words will be enough.

"Just wait till Seol-a returns home and then we will know how bad things are." Brea joked still taking small dainty sips from her drink, something unusual from someone who scoffs down food and drink.

"Yeah tru..e.." Waan slurred, all four heads turning towards the door as they heard the pin being entered, their minds trialing to who it could be.

Before another word could be spoken, a tall tired Seol-a walks through the door with a bag of groceries Luna had asked her to pick up when she realised she was running out of food.

"Ahhh speak of the devil."