Lust

"Hey Baby." Joo-won calmly announced as he walked into the room where Orzo had been working on his computer.

As he entered the room he could sense the tension, he had been watching his stream on his phone and for some reason, they had decided to play a very stressful game. Joo-won knew not to disturb Orzo when he was streaming unless it was an emergency and that rule never bothered him. The one time he had, Orzo had lashed out on him unintentionally from being mid-game, and it was something he was safe not wanting to experience it again.

"Hey." Orzo sighed out instantly relaxing at the feeling of his hands massaging his shoulders that had been tense beforehand.

"You okay?" Won breathed into his ear as he leaned forward to relax his head onto his shoulder watching Orzo finish up on his computer before finally taking off his headset that was almost as big as his head. Before placing it on the space next to the keyboard, finally taking the last move of switching off planning to go relax and forget about a game they had just angrily lost.

"Yeah I'm okay you?" he sighed letting out a heavy breath, his breathing started to become heavy as Joo-won began to place large open-mouthed kisses against his neck, carefully pushing his head to the side to allow him more room, planning to mark his beloved as well as he could.

"What do you think," he mumbled against the skin of Orzo's neck that was slowly starting to become bruised the harder he began to suck.

"I.. Fuck." they exclaimed, sucking on their lower lip trying not to moan at something so simple but it wasn't easy when that was one of his sensitive spots.

"You forgot the me baby." they mocked before giving a few large long wet licks across the area they had just ravishingly nibbled all over.

"Oh, we are going there are we?" Orzo joked, standing on his feet quickly as Won pushed in their chair grabbing their shirt by the neck pulling their face up closer to theirs so their foreheads rested on each others, staring at each other dead in the eyes, eyes that were being filled with lust and excitement from both parties.

"Depends, are you going to be a good baby this time or continue your dangerous naughty act you keep going with huh?"  Won asked with wide eyes still harshly pulling on his shirt as Orzo stood obediently below him.

"Go..oodd." Orzo stuttered, they never knew why but every time this thing happened his stutter appeared. They had never had a stutter before only during these times to which the couple had concluded it must be from them not knowing what exactly is going to happen and all their emotions taking over stopping him from the ability to talk properly occasionally.

"You sure." he says landing a hard slap against the younger's ass cheek watching him flinch below him as he did so, a smile of enjoyment trying to emerge from his face but not wanting to seem "bad" holding it back from the one looking down on them with demanding eyes.

Orzo knew that everything that happened during this time that would usually be seen as toxic was only part of the act and never to be taken seriously. Before they had discussed everything that needed to be said before starting to take such actions towards each other, yes they were occasionally exceptionally rough however a safe word had already been implemented for both of them in case it became too much. They were both pleased when they had discussed this as yes it was for fun however it was also a serious matter and sex was all about communication if you wanted everyone pleasured and happy.

"Undress and go into our room, I'll return in a moment," Joo-won demanded, before turning his back to Orzo exiting the current room they were in, the room had no windows and was always dark, it had lights however being Orzo's gaming room they never bothered to have proper light despite how much Joo-won begged him to have more light to look after his eyes.

Under the command given, Orzo walked towards their room, undressing carelessly pondering on where Won had gone and what for.

Orzo lived with their fellow genshin friends, Sol and Waan but also their boyfriend Joon-won who ended up living with them. Sol and Waan weren't bothered and with jobs that meant they were often out or at Luna's they didn't have to listen to the rather disturbing sexy time the couple had a lot. Sex becoming a prime thing in their relationship.

"You actually listened well done." Won congratulated as he returned shutting the door behind him walking towards the now naked Orzo sitting comfortably on the edge of the bed.

"I'm under strict instructions am I not?" they whispered leaning back with their arms holding their weight admiring Joo-won strip his shirt off.

"As always baby."

"Where did you go?" plus why did you only take your shirt off?" they asked, as Won leant down towards their level putting all their weight on their hands.

"Damn someone's inquisitive today aren't they?" they mocked swiping a strand of hair away from their face to allow them a better view of their features.

Orzo gave a large pout in response, keeping strict eye contact with their lover who was centimetres from their face.

"Well, first I went downstairs to kick Waan out to Luna's as she had just arrived home and I didn't want to traumatise her and I've not taken them off because... well you'll find out," Joo-wan reassured them giving them a light kiss on the forehead.

"Wait Waan's home early how come?"

"One of her surgeries got cancelled and being the organised person she is, she has pretty much caught up on all her admin so she came home to have an afternoon off for once," he explained, stroking their thighs roughly feeling their cock harden and increase against their stomach, that was resting against it as he leaned over Orzo, who was now flat on their back feeling rather flustered at how much teasing and talking Won was doing, his cock only hardening every second with pre cum starting to leak out of his squirming tip.

It wasn't large to say the least. Hardly larger than the last one he screwed. If he had to describe it, it was somewhat.... Cute.

"Okay, start?"

"UP!" They demanded, Orzo knew exactly what he meant, without seconds thoughts they moved up the bed towards the headboard as Joo-won started to wrap his long veiny hand around their short  pulsating length.

"Damn, so hard already." they teased, simply moving it up and down to start watching Orzo's mouth open wide as if they had been yearning for this moment forever, their chest rising the harder and faster his hand moved.

"ERR I thought we were being good, is this good?"

"Nope." Orzo whined as the pleasure started to take over them, lowering their chest back down.

"Good boy."

(A/N)

Bold of you to assume you'll get the full version that easily, who said part two's and links aren't a thing huh?