Secrets

"You look tired." Gyeon pointed out as she walked into the room to join them at work.

"Yeah I know it's what happens when your friend group loves to have problems all the time." Yara said letting out a heavy sigh as she placed her bag down at her desk.

"That's why I don't live with mine, it's simpler plus you probably have more friends than me anyway." He replied still typing up a report on his computer, Gyeon wasn't known as the master multitasker for no reason.

"I already know that's not true cause every time I bump into you somewhere you're always with a new set of friends." She laughed grabbing her notes from the today before off her desk.

"They're often my family though."

"Fucking hell you must have a big family then." She laughed, she didn't know much about his family she knew he had quite a few siblings but how many were unknown.

"Compared to you I kind of do to be honest." He laughed still not taking his eyes off his computer too engrossed in his work at this early in the morning.

"Come on them you never talk about yourself, how many siblings have you got?" She questioned seeing what he'll tell her.

"I've got 5 siblings and what about it?"

"Nothing so you're one of 6? how many sisters and brothers then?"

"3 sisters, 2 brothers." He replied finally clicking save on his work before spinning around on his chair to meet Yara who was now leaning on the edge of the table nodding a response to his answer.

"You know I'm more open than you think I just don't talk about anything unless I'm asked but then again that's still limited."

"You do realise how controversial that all sounds, you basically just said you open up but you don't."

"What I meant is I'll answer questions but when it comes to some things I won't answer as it's not your place to know." He sighed crossing his arms over his chest staring straight into her eyes with absolutely no expression, considering eyes held a lot of emotion and hidden response he always seemed to have the same dull brown eyes.

"Understandable I think we all have our own secrets only a selected few know." She sighed before repositioning her posture back up to walk over to grab her drink.

"I'm off to finish my analysing I'll be back soon." She informed before beginning her walk to exit the room.

"Hope you're ready for the long report and essay you'll have to write about it all." He warned turning back to his work to finish it.

"Yeah I know but it should all be worth it in the end." She replied before pushing the heavy door open letting it slam shut behind her, she knew it wouldn't break the hinges were too strong to snap so easily.

"I swear to god that bitch will break that door, it always slams hardest when she opens it." He mutters to himself feeling the vibration of the bang vibrate through him as the sound travelled across the room.

As usual, it was a peaceful day, Yara was studying some star movement in the sky, spending most of her day staring through a telescope and analysing the stars, it wasn't a hard job but for what was next in the project it had to be done. Every few minutes or so she would look through the telescope and draw or write, yes to many it would sound very boring and like almost a waste of time however to someone who was amazed by the sky and further the universe, this was something that greatly amazed her and she could stare at for hours.

By this time it had entered mid-afternoon, outside the sun was still shining bright as usual with the bright blue sky shining down on the world. She wasn't sure how long she would spend today finishing her studying, it was meant to be the last day as she had gathered enough notes and knowledge to pursue with her project that she had been given, all unless she would get disturbed, which to her first disgust was the case as Gyeon came running to where she had been working saying her phone kept going off with the same name popping up every time that it lighted up.

" what does it take to get a day of peace." She hastily muttered to herself gathering her belongings before making her way back to the office where her phone had been sitting for the past few hours.

"What's wrong now?" She asked in a worried tone curious as to what was so urgent that they had to call so many times, especially when they knew she was working.

"Are you busy? You don't usually work on a Tuesday so I was wondering if you could erm... " Kwan mumbled off feeling stupid that they can't get the correct words out.

" erm, what I haven't got all day?" Yara urged on slowly getting g agitated as they were usually able to get the words out and get straight to the point.

"Well Chul came home from where ever the fuck he was as usual, and well he wants to finally know his background n stuff you know exactly what I mean but you'll be able to explain better and I want you here as well when they find out." Kwan soon explains letting Yara soon understand why he had called so urgently, when Chul wanted to know something especially when it came about him he would know somehow, sometimes they never knew how but he found out. They're little FBI agents they jokingly call him.

Kwan was Yara's 'husband', they weren't really just very good friends, they all lived with Yara and Brea in their small apartment but they had unintentionally gained a child that they had ended up looking after, Brea not wanting to look after it and say she's it's mum when she's not, how they found him was sad but Brea after dealing with children all day had come to the decision she did not want children anytime soon or every even, leaving it to the other two to have the main responsibility of looking after while she helped out here and there.

"Alright calm down I'm coming I won't be long." She reassured, swiftly ending the call to ensure that she was able to quickly grab her things while securely putting her project notes away safe ready for the next day when she was working, not today when she could have had a day off but was too involved in her project to care.