Chapter 8- What is wrong with me?

Chapter 8: What is wrong with me?

"Your back," I smiled turning around.

Ashton smiled lazily at me as he shut the front door.

"Is mum home?" Ashton spoke whispering.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked down the stairs getting closer to him.

"No she's gone to bed," I replied just as I set my eyes firmly on his face. I gasped at what I saw. Ashton's face was all covered in bruises, his nose dripping blood.

"Oh my god Ashton! Are you okay?" I practically screamed already pulling him into the front room to tend to his bleed.

"I'm fine princess, just a few cuts," Ashton said leaning back on the sofa.

I scoffed turning around after finally finding the first aid kit.

"Shut up and come here." I glared at him getting a wet wipe starting to clean his face up.

"I thought you just had a nosebleed. Not bruises." I creased my forehead.

"Yeah I guess Caleb really does not like getting beaten up." Ashton replied trying to make a joke.

"It's not funny Ashton, I was practically running around everywhere like a mad women. Do you know how crazy I was acting?" I hissed at him.

"Do you know how crazy you make me?" Ashton replied smiling.

Wait. Did he just say that? I froze completely trying to comprehend what he just said. It's late so I'm probably just imagining all of this. That's probably it.

"Anyway my point is next time I tell you something do not go running out of the house beating people up. You see the outcome? Me going crazy and you getting beaten up. Understood?" I rose an eyebrow speaking with a strict tone.

"Yes mother," Ashton smirked.

"Oh and another thing, your lucky I didn't go telling Emma about your little stunt. If I did she probably would have done this to your face and not Caleb,"

Ashton rolled his eyes at my ranting as I carried on cleaning his face.

"Princess, I'm okay you don't need to worry now. I promise you from now on I won't let you find out when I beat people up. Okay?" Ashton smiled showing me his dimple.

I fought off a smile but eventually gave in nodding my head at what he said.

I finished cleaning up Ashton's bruised face and said "I think you'll live. You'll just have a few bruises for a few weeks. " I smiled at him.

He smiled back and said "Thanks for today by the way,"

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking about what I did to make the day good. Nothing in particular. Just got Caleb and Ashton both beaten up. I don't think that's good.

As I was thinking I didn't realise when Ashton started leaning in and kissed my cheek softly.

"Goodnight princess," Ashton whispered before disappearing out out of the room.

What just happened?

I touched my cheek smiling to myself as I cleaned up the mess.

When I finally finished cleaning I made my way quietly to my room changing into my pyjamas and makes my way to my bed.

I thought back to today and how crazy I was going to look for Ashton. Just the thought of him reminded me of today and brought a smile to my face.

What is wrong with me?

I asked myself as I closed my eyes pulling the comforter closer towards me.

A/N:

Whoop whoop! Another chapter!! Love this one!!

Anywayyy tell me what you think vote comment pm me let me know you think

Thank you

its_a_secret95