Chapter 35: This is how it feels.

I was in love with Ashton Ryder.

I smiled to myself as I put my books in my lockers. Never in a million years did I think I would fall in love. Especially after Dylan.

With Ashton he was different. He made me someone else. He understood me. He made me friends. Whether he knew it or not, he was definitely my prince. I had no friends before I met him. And now I have 3 more. All because of Ashton.

I guess this is how love feels like. You don't notice anything else around you but the person you love and what they do.

"What's got you smiling?" Blake laughed as I shut my locker.

"I don't know. I'm just really happy today." I smiled.

"Hmmm... Wouldn't have anything to do with Ashton would it?" Blake asked slyly.

"How would you know it has anything remotely to do with Ashton?" I quirked an eyebrow but couldn't help the smile on my face.

"I don't know. Maybe your smile gives it all away." Blake laughed.

"It was the same type of smile that Ashton had a few months ago when he told us he loved you..." Blake smirked.

My eyes widened as I hit Blake playfully on his arm.

"Shut up Blake," I laughed feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"So your in love with Ashton?" Blake asked.

"I don't know," I laughed trying to keep a straight face.

"What don't you know?" Ashton asked appearing out of no where.

"Th-" Blake started off.

"An answer to a chemistry question," I mumbled glaring at Blake who carried on smirking, clearly putting the pieces together.

"Really Sarah? Hmm didn't know that. I thought it was because of A-"

"Shut up Blake," I rolled my eyes trying to keep him quiet.

Blake laughed as Ashton just looked at us with a confused look on his face.

"Ignore him. He's just getting under my skin." I glared at Blake playfully.

Ashton just laughed as he wrapped his hands into mine whilst we walked into the canteen.

"So we still on for tonight?" Ashton asked hopefully.

"Nope." I said with a straight face.

"Whyyyy?" Ashton trailed off childishly.

"I have plans," I smirked at him.

"You're lying." Ashton glared.

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not,"

"Yeah you are."

"No-"

I opened my mouth to reply again but Ashton just quickly kissed me.

"You're coming. End of." Ashton smiled as Blake just covered his eyes dramatically.

"What are you doing?" Ian laughed as he sat down looking at Blake weirdly.

"Hey! You try being alone with Cinderella and Prince Charming!" Blake defended.

"Shut up Blake," Ashton rolled his eyes smirking.

"Anyway, so Blake how's it going with that girl?" Ian smirked.