Chapter 3- Maybe talking is worser than thinking.

"Why does my neck hurt so much?" I murmured asking myself getting up. Well trying to anyway.

Next to me was a sleeping Ashton who had his arm draped around my waist so tightly that I couldn't move.

"Ashton," I whispered trying to wake him up.

When I got no reply I tried again but this time nudging him.

"Ashton, wake up we've gotta get ready for school, " I spoke.

He just stirred in his sleep pulling me closer towards him. If that was even possible.

I rolled my eyes as I tried to get his arm off my waist except this time I started slapping his arm.

"Wake up Ashton!" I started screaming. finally his eyes started to slowly open and when he did he winced in pain dropping his arm from my waist and to his neck.

"Remind me never to sleep on a sofa again," He grumbled walking away massaging his neck.

Sighing I went upstairs to my room grabbing a random T-shirt, leggings and undergarments and went to the shower in the next room which was in between my room and Ashton's room.

Once I finished getting changed I left my brown hair out letting it air dry.I brushed my teeth and then I looked in the mirror studying myself. I was your average girl. Brown hair and brown eyes. I wasn't fat nor was I skinny but I didn't have curves. I wasn't ugly but I certainty wasn't pretty. I'm what everyone calls a nerd. I wouldn't blame them. I practically am one!

A knock struck me out of my thoughts as I heard Ashton saying

"Can you hurry up? I really need to get going. Your even worse then Vanessa."

What was up with him? How can the nicest guy I've met turn into the moodiest guy just after a couple hours? Bipolar much?

I unlocked the bathroom door mumbling a sorry and going back into my room wearing some ankle socks and converse. Grabbing my school bag and putting my phone in one of its pockets I came downstairs to see breakfast was all cooked.

There was pancakes bacon eggs toast sausages and even an option of cereal. Just the sight of it made me drool.

"Close your mouth Sarah, you'll catch bees with that thing," Ashton smirked walking past me. I chuckled and sat down filling my dish with bacon sausages and eggs.

I looked at Ashton to see he just had a glass of milk. He said something about not being hungry. Vanessa came down practically throwing the food in her mouth. I've barely known her for a day and I can tell one thing. She loves food.

"So ahston, today I want you to drive Sarah to school, Vanessa your taking the bus," Emma strictly spoke. Well tried to anyway.

Vanessa just nodded finishing up her breakfast but both me and Ashton grumbled a no.

"Really Emma its no trouble,I have my own car I know the way from here to school. I'll be fine," I politely rejected.

Emma was going to say something but Ashton said,

"Yeah no shit she can drive herself, anyways if I take her and pick Amanda up at her house Amanda's gonna through a hissy fit. She doesn't want me taking randomers to school. Especially he-" I think by then Ashton processed what he was saying so stopped mid-sentence.

I cleared my throat mumbling an excuse and ran out of the house and to my truck.

I wasn't offended by what he said. It just hurt that he cared too much about what his girlfriend thought.

Sighing I parked out of the driveway and started to drive to school. The roads looked familiar so I got there in ten minutes. People were starting to arrive so I just stayed outside homeroom.

Maybe finally getting to talk to people was worser when I only had my thoughts with me.

After homeroom I made my way to first period which was science. I was doing well in it but I just didn't like science in general. Shocker I know.

Anyway about mid-way through the lesson a lady from reception came in.

"Sarah Pearce?" She asked in a polite tone. Automatically everyone's eyes darted towards me. Oh joy they do know I exist. Note the sarcasm.

I got up out of my seat and made my way towards her. She led me to the reception office and spoke politely.

"Your parents are on the phone. They wanted to talk to you, said its urgent."

I nodded slowly picking up the phone,

Me: hello?

Dad: oh princess are you okay?

Me: yeah dad I'm fine.

From the distance I could hear my mom shouting telling my dad to give her the phone.

Mum: Sarah, I wanted to know if you like staying at Emma's.

Me: yeah its cool. I love it there.

Mum: really? You don't sound it.

Me: yes I am.

Mum: you sure?

Me: yep.

Mum: ugh for the love of god Sarah Emma rang me. She told me what happened

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Mum honestly it was nothing I wasn't in no way offended. Maybe Ashton is just cranky in the morning.

Mum: Baby,I know you won't take it to heart but just don't keep over thinking it. Oh and remember if you want to go back home, remember that you can go back anytime.

Me: okay mum. I love you.

Mum: love you too sarah.

And with that I hung up. I chuckled to myself. Is emma going to tell my mum everything that goes on in the house?

Probablymostlikely.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The bell went for the last lesson of the day. Luckily I had managed to avoid Ashton for the remainder of the day. In maths I was even brave enough to sit in the front row today. Obviously the end of it though. In English I spent the lesson in the nurse's office complaining about my stomach saying it was my time of the month and I just wanted to lie down for a bit. The nurse is pretty nice so she didn't press any further questions besides giving me a hot water bottle.

And for last lesson...biology! Luckily Ashton nor Amanda is in this class so I'm safe. In fact its just normal people. No one that was mean enough to say anything to your face.

I made my way from the cafeteria swiftly before bell had the chance to even ring.

Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough.

"Where'd you think your going?"