Chapter 34: 1 month later

"Go talk to her Blake. You can't hide away from her forever," I whispered to him as Ashton and Ian left to get our order.

"I will." Blake simply replied.

"You keep saying that but you never do! Get your head out of your ass and go talk to her!" I said nearly screaming.

I was currently at a diner with Blake Ian and Ashton and Ashton and Ian decided they knew everyone the best so they went to go order our food.

But Blake was acting really strange and as soon as Ian had moved to get up I realised why.

Lisa was there.

I tried to talk Blake into going over to her and talk to her so they could clear out the air and move on with their lives. But Blake was adamant that he would ignore her.

"Go over to her and say what exactly? Thanks for fucking killing my baby and telling me after?" Blake glared at me.

"Blake we've talked about this! Firstly she did not kill your baby. And secondly the only reason she did was because she was scared. She just found she's pregnant with a guy's baby who just wanted her for sex and who just broke up with her! What else did you want her to do? Show up at your doorstep and just tell you she's pregnant? Put something as heavy as that on your shoulders and leave? And you tell me do you think you would have been able to provide that baby with a solid future?!" I glared harder at Blake.

In the end he just sighed running his hand through his hair before walking over to Lisa's table.

Finally.

"Where's Blake going?" Ashton asked placing food on the table as he sat down next to me in the booth.

Ian followed shortly behind him with more food.

"He's going to talk to Lisa," I said emphasising her name.

"Really?" Ashton asked in shock

"Yep,"

"Well it's about time the guy was being such a pussy before." Ian laughed.

Ashton laughed too as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder bringing me closer towards him.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Ian asked as he discreetly checked over his shoulder.

I looked too. Lisa looked like she wanted to cry and Blake looked mad.

"Well by the looks of it, Blake looks like he wants to strangle her," Ashton replied.

"God those two don't want to be together yet they don't want to sort things out," Ian said annoyed.

"I know. Do you think we should intervene?" Ashton asked.

"No whatever they're talking about is between them. We shouldn't intervene all the time." Ian said making sense for once.

"Yeah you're right. But you know Blake if he gets mad no one will be able to stop him and then he'll end up making a show of himself." Ashton replied.

"If he does get mad, we'll sort it. For now though let them talk it out. They both need to," Ian said.

Ashton nodded in reply before taking a chip from his dish.

-.-.-.-.-

"Finally you've come back! We've more or less finished!" Ian laughed as Blake sat down next to him.

"So how was it?" Ashton asked wearily.

"If I'm honest, it was good. I mean at first we weren't willing to listen to each other but then when we finally talked properly we listened to each other's point of view and decided that it's best that we just stay friends. Lisa wants to concentrate on her studies and I've got someone else in mind. " Blake replied to Ashton.