chapter 14

the next morining I turned my phone on I had a whole crap load of texts.

from: liam Payne

your welcome and forgive me for being sensable.

to: liam Payne

no you are plain out boring

from: the carrot king

we need to hangout

to: the carrot king

I can't today cuz I'm going on a date with my amazeballs bf

from: the carrot king

amazeballs? your cheating on nialler?

to: the carrot king

no Niall is my bf. I'm going on a fate with him. oh and we have plenty of time to hangout when I come on tour with you boys.

from: the carrot king

yay....when you guys have babies.can I be the fairy God father?

to: the carrot king

no babies Lou......fairy god father?

from: the carrot king

meanie.

from: Niall is a sex god

babe you still there?

to Niall is a sex god

yeah I'm here I fell asleep.

I got up and ran to the shower. I quickly hopped in did everything I needed to then hopped out. I dried my hair with a blow dryer. as my damp hair air feted a bit I slipped on a black lace thong, then the matching bra.

don't judge my underwear choice ok they were my only clean pair of underwear at the moment.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a deep blue dress that made my eyes pop out.

it was a strapless mini dress. it went down to mid thigh. it had a black bow around the waist. it hugged me perfectly. I loved it.

I went over to my vanity mirror and sat down. I applied a smoky color to my eyelids then added mascara. I didn't need that much makeup. my skin was pretty clear.

I covered my lips in a thin coat of clear lip gloss. I plugged in my straightener. I let it heat up then began to straighten my wavy hair.

I flattened it perfectly. I added a headband with a black bow to match the dress.

I went to my closet to grab two things. I put on a pair of strappy heels. then walked to were I kept all of my purses. I grabbed my black clutch, that also had a bow on it.

I went back into my room then turned my straightener off. I walked over to my bed then transfered few things from one purse to the other.

I put my cash, lip gloss, phone, change purse, birth control and breath mints.

don't ask about the birth control I keep it with me at all times. no I'm not taking Louis advice ok.

I checked my phone I had a text from Niall. I checked it as I headed it down stairs.

from: Niall is a sex god

ill be there in 5

from: the cat whisperer

when were you going to tell me that you were coming on tour

to: the cat whisperer

when I felt like I wanted too.

from: the cat whisperer

is Nica coming?

to: the cat whisperer

yea just ask her out already. I know you like her and I know she likes you too

from: the cat whisperer

really. ill do it some time on tour then.

"shit" I muttered under my breath. I ran upstairs to my jewelry box. I grabbed my heart locket then slipped it around my neck. I almost forgot my parents. oh and my suit case

to: the cat whisperer

ok well I'm going to send Nica over to your flat for the night. take your chance tonight.

from: the cat whisperer

kk

"Nica you lazy excuse for a human get tour ass up and out of bed. I'm sending you over to Harry's for the night so bring your bags your bringing with you on tour. I have to go on my date with Niall. bye text me." I screamed into nicas room.

she grumbled something then trudged out of her bed. I left as I saw her crawl into her bathroom and turn the shower on.

I ran down the stairs two at a time and out the door. Niall was waiting in his car. I threw my bags in the back seat then hopped into the passenger seat.

" hey beautiful" Niall said leaning in and giving me a peck on my lips.

"hey Mr sex god. where are we going tonight.