chapter 17

A/n~ decided to update for my amazing readers your welcome

Liam's P.O.V

This flight was going to be long. I had to sit next to Louis.

"I call the window seat!" Louis screamed running to our seats and sitting next to the window.

"Fiine Louis." I said knowing I wouldn't hear the end of it if I didn't.

"Yes another victory for the Sass master of Doncaster." Louis said snapping his fingers in a z-formation. I laughed at this sight then sat down.

"Please take your seats we are about to take off. please and thank you." the captain said.

"Louis sit down the plane is about to take off!" I exclaimed grabbing onto Louis suspenders and jerking him back.

he sat down and fastened his seatbelt. the plane began to take off.

"Li Li?" Louis asked innocently.

"Yes Louis?"

"DONT YA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME? DONT YA WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS A FREAK LIKE ME? DONT CHA DONT CHA?" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Louis inappropriate." I said glaring at the older boy.

Louis mocked me then began to kick the seat in front of him.

"Sir can you please stop kicking  my seat?"  a woman sitting in front of Louis asked. I slapped Louis legs then he stopped.

"Flight attendant?" Louis screamed

"Yes sir?" the flight attendant asked

"Can you bring me some carrots and some coke?"

"Yeah sure can I get you anything sir?" the flight attendant asked me.

"Yeah umm...some pretzels and a coke please."

"Yeah ill be right back."

louis started jumping up and down. he was starting to get on my nerves. 

"Louis calm down!" i screamed.

"Sir if you dont calm down we will have to kick you off the flight at the next stop." i flight attendent said.

"This is a nonstop flight you cant kick me off." louis said snapping his fingers in her face.

she growled and went on her way.

"Another battle won by the sass master." louis said sitting down. he was pleased with himself. the flight attendant came back with our snacks. we thanked her then ate our food. 

Zayn's P.O.V

i could hear louis from my seat. poor Liam. i laughed then put my headphones in to drown the older boy out.

i must have fallen asleep because i woke up to Liam and Louis shaking me rapidly.

"Im up, Im up" i screamed hopping up then leaving the plane. we walked over to the rest of the group.

we hopped into a huge black SUV. Liam, Harry, And NIca sat in the way front. I sat in the center row with Louis,NIall, and Emma. i was not going to survive this long ride to the hotel. not if i sat next to Louis.

"Hurry up im hungry and i have too peeeee." Louis shreiked at the top of his lungs.

Paul stopped the car.

"Louis calm down we will be there soon." Paul screamed from the front seat.

i attempted to drown him out so i put on my head phones and went on twitter.

"We're here lets go to our rooms." louis said jumping out of the van. i hopped out last. i would be sharing a room with liam and louis. please god help me.

good thing we're only in new york for a week or so. all i had to do was keep to myself until Perrie showed up.

Liam got the key and we all ran up to our room. 

"Must....Go..To...The....Bathroom....NOW!!!" louis screamed grabbing the keys from liams hand. he ran to the elevator and started to rapidly press the button untill the doors swung open.

he hopped into the elevator. we all filed in behind him.

our hotel rooms were all located on the 15th floor. i watched as emma hung onto nialls arm. she must be afraid of long elevator rides.

She was so beautiful. no i dont like her. i just think she's pretty.

we finally reached our floor. we all got out of the elevator. we all walked down the hall. our room was at the end of the hall. our room was the biggest because we had three people in the same room. 

louis ran down the hall and ran into the room.

we all laughed.

liam and i walked into the room.

"That felt amazing" louis screamed. he came out in his boxers....only his boxers.

"cant beat him so lets join him." i said stripping down to my boxers at well. liam did the same. we started running around the hotel room listening to our album.

it was a pretty fun night.

A/N~

i updated as usual.....your welcome my lovelies..

holy damn shirtless and pantless Louis, zayn and Liam.

this is my favorite chapter to write. it took me an hour.

continue reading

vote/comment/fan/ follow me on twitter

@louis_nialler13

bubye...

love ya my lovelies............