chapter 44

emma ran out to her food and attacked it like no tomorrow. she drank down  her coffee and then ran back into the room like nothing happened. it didnt help that she was doing the dinosaur walk. i laughed my ass off for five minutes.

Emma's P.O.V

after running into the bed room like a valasaraptor i took a quick shower and changeing into jeans and a black tank top. i packed all my bags because we were leaving in a couple days and its much better to be early then late.

i slipped my shoes on and went back out into the main room of the hotel. everyone was there waiting for me.

"Hey" i said with a wave. they waved back and we headed for the mall. the ride was short and silent. is wasnt an awkward silence it was a comfortable one.

when we got there i rushed out and ran up to niall.

"Hey babe do you want to pick out our rings today?" i asked

"Yeah." he exclaimed

we walked straight towards the jewlery store and looked. i found a couple cute ones but there was a set that caught both niall and i's eyes. they were gold and had a few diamonds on it. we picked them out and niall had them engraved with our names on the out side and they said always and forever on the iside. mine says forever and nialls said always.

we paid for them and went to find the others.

****************************************************4 hours later

we were tired from all of the shopping we did. we went straight back to niall and i's hotel room we ordered a pizza and started to watch the movies. about half way through the movies we gradually fell asleep.

************************************************************************ the day of the wedding

I got up early today because we are getting married at 3

it is about 10 right now. my hair looks perfect and so does my nails. the chapel is beautiful and everything is perfect. we are having the wedding reception at a hotel in the garden outside. we both agreed that for out honey moon we want to go to the Bahamas. I had Eleanor pack my bags.

I cant believe Louis proposed to her at the Eiffel tower.  it was so cute and romantic. he proposed 2 weeks after we came back from tour.

Ciara had hired someone to do our  make up. it looked great.

we were all done with our hair, nails and makeup at 2:30.

we were all getting lined up now. first was Monica and Harry because they were the bestman and the maid of honor. next was Ciara and liam, then zayn and savannah, Louis and Eleanor, Lottie and her boyfriend and fizzy and her boyfriend. after that the twins went down I guess they decided that they both would throw flowers and they both would hold the rings.

I watched as they walked down the isle. then they started to play the special music and everyone stood up.

nialls dad was walking me down the isle since my dad is in jail. but I didn't mind because he was like the dad I always wanted. I looked down at my feet, nd at bobby most of the time. then I looked up to meet the gaze of the blue-eyed Irishman I would soon call my husband.

I soon started to smile. he looked so handsome in his tux. everyone was watching me. we soon were at the end of the isle. bobby kissed my cheek and gave me away to his son. I took nialls hands and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." the pastor said. we looked around and no one spoke up.

"I REQUIRE and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful.

The Minister, if he shall have reason to doubt of the lawfulness of the proposed Marriage, may demand sufficient surety for his indemnification: but if no impediment shall be alleged, or suspected, the Minster shall say to the Man, 

 Niall Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do." niall said with a smile.

"Emma Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" he asked me

"I do." I said niall smiled

"you may now say your vows" he said

" Emma our miracle lies in the path we have chosen together. I enter this marriage with you knowing that the true magic of love is not to avoid changes, but to navigate them successfully. Let us commit to the miracle of making each day work - together." niall said as he put the ring on my finger

"today This day I will marry my friend,  the one I  laugh with, live for, dream with, love.Our bond complete, it hath no end, We share one soul, we share one heart, A perfect time - a perfect start.
With these rings we share together, Love so close to last forever, This special day - two special hearts, Let nothing keep this love apart." I said placing the ring on his finger.

" I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." the pastor said.

niall kissed me shortly but pashionatly. before we walked off I turned around and threw my bouquet. I saw the bouquet in Savannahs hands. I gave her a small smile and niall led me down the isle again and we went to our car.

we got into the car and headed for the reception

   a/n~

ok so I know you all loved this chapter. aren't you happy I made you wait.

btw not the end of the book. the next chapter is.

but fear not there WILL be a sequel. it is going to be called Still the one

comment

vote

fan

love you guys

bye my lovlies