chapter 32

A/N~ once again I want to thank these lovely ladies for making me smile. I literally started to laugh when I read there comments. they are soo sweet. CUT A HOE ladies

CiaraBramham and Newyorkgirly and Haillehoran you girls keep leaving me awesome comments this chapter is once again dedicated to you lovely girls. I love all my lovelies though

*********************************************************************************************

I think I cried my self to sleep. I saw a picture of niall with a girl the day after I left. wow.

I thought he loved me.

I thought he cared.

ha the funny thing is I believed him.

stupid choice.

I couldn't call him.

no I wont cave,.

when he calls or if he calls tonight I will break up with him. plain and simple.

he may know why. so why explain. right?

"Hey emma." the nurse said coming in at her normal time.

"Hey." I replied back getting up to go to my radiation like usual.

"You seem distraught." the nurse stated.

"Yeah I am." I admitted.

"do you want to talk?" she asked. I grew very fond of the nice young doctor.

"Sure." I said she sat down on my bed then patted the open spot next to her. I smiled then took the spot.

"Ok so last night I called my boyfriend Niall, because I had a missed call from him. it was late but I knew he wouldn't care. so I called him. well this girl answered. she labeled herself as a 'close friend.' I shook it off. then Namy is trending on twitter. pictures of them allover the internet. several people tweeted me saying that now since niall has left me they felt bad about everything they had said. god I trusted him. how stupid am I?" I started to cry no I started to sob.

"Oh honey you couldn't have known." the doctor said as she gave me a side hug. I cried for about 10 more minutes as she whispered nice comforting things into my ear.

we got up then went to my radiation.

I was in pain. a lot of it.

"Ella?" I asked the doctor. while during my session she told me to call her Ella.

"Yeah?" she questioned.

"Could I possibly go to a different treatment center. don't get me wrong I love having you as my amazayn doctor but after I break up with Niall tonight I don't want to risk any of the members looking for me. it's going to be tough starting over but I feel that is the only thing I can do." I said hoping she understood.

"that is fine maybe I could transfer and come with you...look after you. you could use a friend." Ella said with a smile.

"Really? Oh My god yuusss!" I exclaimed hugging the life out of poor ella.

I know what your thinking.

your leaving your brother behind after you just found out about him

your leaving your bestfriend behind after everything you have been through

your leaving niall over some tweets, a phone call, and some pictures

yes I am

you see I feel it is necessary.. don't get me wrong I love them all. I really do. but, I don't want to get hurt again.