chapter 41

I woke up the next morning wrapped in her arms. she looked so peaceful. I gently moved her arm away and slowly got out of bed. she shifted slightly and turned over. I got up and went to the bathroom. when I came out she was gone.

I walked out of the room and headed for the main room. she was on the couch with a bowl of cereal watching tom and jerry. I joined her.

"Morning babe." I said giving her a peck on the cheek.

"morning." she said as she stared at the screen intently.

"today the boys and I have a concert and el came early this morning so you ,Monica, Savannah, El, and liams new girlfriend can start to plan the wedding." I said looking at the screen.

"Liam has a new girlfriend too?" she asked confused.

"Yeah they met a couple weeks ago and they started to hang out more and more. that's why Dani broke up with him. then yesterday he asked her out." I said

"Oh whats her name? will I like her? is she nice? is she pretty?" emma asked.

"Her name is Ciara, im pretty sure you will like her. yes she is nice. and I guess shes pretty." I said with a laugh.

"ok I cant wait. im going dress shopping today." she said

"Ok well have El call the church in Mullingar and see when a good day would be." I said

"Ok. when should we try to get married?" she asked.

"Well soon. maybe when the tour ends." I said hoping she would agree.

"Yeah, when is that?" she asked

"a month or so." I said.

"NIALL!" she screamed.

"What?" I asked.

"Well looks like ill be planning a lot. oh gosh she needs to call ASAP. we need to pick out our save the dates. you need to pick out your tuxes. we still need to find out where the reception it. ohh we need to pick out our bands. Who will DJ? what order will everyone go in? who is going to be the flower girl? who will be the ring bear?" she started to hyperventilate.

"Maybe we should make it 3 or 4 months." I said.

"Good Idea." she said as she started to breathe normally again.

"Well I will have El call. so today we will have our dresses picked out. tomorrow we can go look at bands." she said.

"Alright." I said. I got up and went to take a shower and get ready I had to go to the rehearsals.

Emma's P.O.V

I called all the girls right away well except for Ciara.

"hey El, can you meet me in caribou in like 20 minutes?" I asked

"Uh sure. ill bring paper and stuff." she said knowing it was about the wedding.

"Ok call the others ill call liam and pick up Ciara." I said.

"Ok sounds good see you soon." she said as I hung up the phone,

I called liam next.

"Hey lee." I said as I walked to my room.

"Hey." he said,

"Well I need Ciara for the day because we are getting our dresses today." I said as I picked out a plain blue t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans.

"Ok where do you want her to meet you?" he asked.

"Send her over here." I said.

"Ok will do, bye." he said

"bye." I said hanging up the phone I immediately got dressed and brushed my hair I decided to skip out on makeup today. I took off the ring so I could look at it more carefully.

it was gold and it had 2 small diamonds that surrounded a big one in the center of the band. the inside of the band said "little things" I smiled at the writing then slipped it back on my finger. I grabbed my purse and headed for the main room. I see niall let Ciara in.

"Hey im emma." I said holding my hand out for the pretty girl.

"My name is Ciara." she said grabbing my hand in hers.

"Well today we are going to be very busy are you up for it?" I asked.

"Sure." she smiled. she had a bright smile.

"ok lets go. we are meeting the others at Caribou." I said as I hugged niall and gave in a kiss. we whispered 'I love you' into each others ears.

we headed out the door. we walked down the block to caribou.

"so let me fill you in on todays plans. El, will be calling the church and seeing available dates. we will be having coffee and discussing some simple things. then we will be going dress shopping. ok?" I said

"Yeah." she said excitedly.

A/N~

ok sorry for the short chapter I will be updating ASAP but im going to my Gmas again this weekend so I wont be able to update until maybe tomorrow night. Ok?

well my 1st chapter of my next book is up.

comment

vote

fan

love you guys

bye my lovlies