chapter 23

I sat underneath the tree for a long time.

crying my eyes out.

how could he?

I thought he actually liked me.

wow I was wrong.

im going to go back home. I cant stay here. I cant continue going on tour with Niall.

"Emma!" I heard niall scream. he was near by. I slumped down closer to the ground. I quieted my sobs. why was he looking for me?

"Emma god damn it!" I cringed at the sound of his voice.

I saw a faint body coming closer and closer. god damn it niall.

"Emma please" I could hear pain in his voice. serves him right.

he was now standing right in front of me. he couldn't see me though. the rain was pouring to hard, and I was near the ground.

"Emma" he walked to the other side of the tree clueless. I sat up quietly. I leaned against the tree.

I closely listened to him breath. he started to talk to him self.

"God im so stupid. I let her go. I just had her." niall said then he began to sob. 

"Stupid Demi. I hate her. why? why did she have to come in to my dressing room? why did I let her in? why did she kiss me? god im such a bloody idiot. I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me. gone. just like that." he sobbed louder and louder.

it broke my heart even more. I mentally awed at how much he cared. how much he was stressing over this.

"I just wish I could hear her voice. tell her how much I care. tell her that im sorry. tell her that I-I love her." he broke down again.

wait he loves me? impossible. he was just kissing Demi fucking Lavoto.

I started to cry again. I guess loud enough for niall to hear once he quieted himself down.

"Emma?" he spoke. his thick Irish accent. I could only imagine his face right now.

fuck. he heard me. I immediately froze. I didn't even breath.

niall got up. he walked to my side of the tree.

"Emma." he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please."

I shook my head. " no niall." I managed to say. I was so heart broken. the one person who I trusted. gone.

"Please." he whimpered.

"Niall I trusted you." I yelled.

he sat down in front of me. speechless.

"I thought you liked me, I thought you cared. I was wrong, way wrong." I stood up and started to walk away.

" EMMA. I DO CARE. I-I-I LOVE YOU." he screamed. I stopped in my tracks.

no he doesn't.

"EMMA PLEASE" he said breaking down again. the rain seemed to pick up.

I sat down on the bench. I was completely drenched by now. but I didn't care. why couldn't I walk off any further? why didn't I just leave him like he deserves?

niall walked over and sat next to me. I scooted to the other end.

I could tell that made niall even more disappointed.

"Please." he said once more.

"Ni-" I all I could say.

"I love you. please don't leave me. not now. not ever." he said putting his head in his hand softly sobbing.