chapter 15

We finally stopped.

"Close your eyes. don't open them." niall said covering my eyes.

I batted his hand away and did as he wished. I heard niall open his door. soon my door opened. I felt him grab my hand. he shut the door and led me down a path.

"open your eyes." I swung my eye lids open.

"Niall." I opened my eyes to see a candle lit dinner in the middle of a park. the path was lit with candles. the path was covered in rose petals.

"Theses are for you.," niall said handing me a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you so much. they are so beautiful." I said sniffing the red flowers

"Yes you are." niall said leaning in and pecking my lips with his soft ones.

niall led me down the path once more. he pulled my chair out. I sat down. he ushed the chair in for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I said with a smile

"Anything for my princess." he said sitting in front of me.

"Niall this is so amazing." I said taking in my surroundings. a man walked over with two silver covered platters. he set them in front of niall and I then uncovered them. it was steak. niall actually listened to me.

"Niall you remembered." I said savoring the amazing taste.

"Why wouldn't I" he said also eating his steak.

"so when are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked staring into his beautiful eyes.

"10 a.m" he said with a grunt

"a.m? god are they trying to kill us?" niall laughed

"I wonder the same thing. do you have your bags with you?" I nodded.

the man came back with two more silver covered platters. he took away our empty plates then uncovered the two new platters. it was French silk pie. I believe my eyes were really big. I got up then hugged and kissed niall.

"French...silk....Pie!!! you are the best boy friend ever. Mr. Niall James Horan."

"You really like French silk pie don't you?"

"Its my favorite desert ever. my mom used to make it for me all the time. but I haven't had it since then."

"well im glad I ordered it then." niall said with his famous Horan laugh.

I sat back down at my seat then scarfed down my piece of pie. the man came back to refill our glasses. he took our platters then left us once again.

"what are we doing next?" I asked wondering if we were leaving yet.

"dancing." niall said walking over to me and grabbing my hand. little things came on.

"You remembered my favorite song." I said looking at him with a huge smile.

"I happen to sing this song. it wasn't that hard to forget. but your singing with me."

"Oh no. I don't sing that well." I said shaking my head

"Your right you have an amazing voice." niall said cueing the man to start the music.

"your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be. im joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." I couldn't help but sing along.

"You've never loved crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved your stomache or your thighs. the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly.

I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh its you its you they add up to. im in love with you and all these little things.

you cant go to bed with out a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me.

you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh you still love to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me.

I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do its you oh its you they add up to. im in love with you and all these little things.

you never love your self half as much as I love you. and you never treat yourself right darling but I want you to if I let you know im here for you. maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

and I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh its you its you they add up to. im in love with you and all these little things

I wont let these little things slip out of  my mouth cause its you oh its you its you they add up to im in love with you and all your little things"

"Emma this is our song. is that ok." niall asked holding me close to his body.

:"Yes."

niall picked me up and carried me bridal style back to the car. we drove back to his house. we were both so tired I just stripped down to my bra and underwear.

"Em?" niall asked staring at me.

"Yeah?"

"Nice thong." I blushed then hopped into bed. niall climbed in next to me. we cuddled eachother till we both dozed off into sleep.

A/N~

hey guys once again I want to thank you for all of the reads and votes.

omygoodness I thing nemma is a cute couple. I wish I had a relationship like this. I can only dream

please comment/vote/read/follow me on twitter

@Louis_nialler13 I follow and fan back. that's a promise.

thanks guys soo much. ill update again tomorrow.

Bubye my lovelies.......